Monterey area cabins

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
DG3313
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Monterey area cabins

Post by DG3313 »

I have access to cabins in the Monterey area that are owned by the company I work for. I can get cabins for 85$ a night (with a full kitchen, shower and sleeps 6 Max) with about 2 months notice. If you want to dive here and need lodging....I may be able to help.....But, I have to attend. The cabins are cozy but a better deal than the competition.

Don
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: Monterey area cabins

Post by Tom Nic »

DG3313 wrote:I have access to cabins in the Monterey area that are owned by the company I work for. I can get cabins for 85$ a night (with a full kitchen, shower and sleeps 6 Max) with about 2 months notice. If you want to dive here and need lodging....I may be able to help.....But, I have to attend. The cabins are cozy but a better deal than the competition.

Don
Cool!!

And very generous... thank you.

I hope someone takes you up on the offer - Monterey diving is amazing.

Now if I just had a free day on my calendar in the next year and a half.... :axe:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Don.... My new buddy!
Wade
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Wade »

I live in Spokane area and if I am to do diving elsewhere, like Monterey area (which I'm not exactly sure where that is, but I'm assuming it is on the coast in WA) I'd have to hook up with lodging and a Buddy. Tell me more. I'm interested.
GearHead
Submariner

Monterey area cabins

Post by GearHead »

I believe this is Monterey, CA. About a 15 hour or so drive from Spokane. Nice place to dive. I go there every year for Xmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wade
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Wade »

I played bass in the Monterey Jazz Festival in 1973. I thought it might be there, but since this is a NW group I thought it might be up here.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
AdrianSmith
Avid Diver

Monterey area cabins

Post by AdrianSmith »

I live in Monterey. Moved here from the Puget Sound three years ago. It's a 16-18 hour drive from Seattle. The diving is amazing, but be forewarned that while we don't get big tides the swell and surf can ruin your day very quickly. If anyone's coming down to dive make sure and check the swell and surf reports and plan accordingly.

-Adrian