Looking for a dive buddy

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
davidckennedy
Getting To Know Folks

Looking for a dive buddy

Post by davidckennedy »

Hi everyone, I am a fairly new diver. I am OW certified and have purchased all my gear, and I am scheduled for an AOW course next month. I am looking for a dive buddy to dive around Edmonds/Seattle area. I don't have a lot of experience, but would love to meet some new people and buy them lunch for taking me out!
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Looking for a dive buddy

Post by Norris »

Welcome to the club! Make sure you pay attention to the dive planning section as we have two weekly dive groups that post regularly. I am in the North end and tend dive up here (Everett), but stick around and I am certain you will not find any shortage of people to dive with.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
theonly_JT
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: Looking for a dive buddy

Post by theonly_JT »

Hey! Welcome to the club! I was in your shoes about 6 months ago and as Norris said you will find no shortage of dive buddies, I definitely havent. I live in the Seattle area and your welcome to come dive with me! I usually try to get in the water 2-3x a week. Mostly central sound from Redondo to Edmonds. Shoot me a message and we can get something planned! :supz:
"Whoa! Big ol' blue's one serious place, dude." - Crush the sea turtle