Port Townsend - May 6/7

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
vadsam
Frequent Bubbler

Port Townsend - May 6/7

Post by vadsam »

I'll be in Port Townsend on May 6 & 7. I've never gone diving here and hoping to get in a dive or 2 when I am here. Looking for a buddy who can take me for couple dives. Let me know if any one is available for afternoon dives on one of these dates.
jmartel
Dive-aholic

Re: Port Townsend - May 6/7

Post by jmartel »

I was planning on going over to Keystone on the 6th for a couple dives. Probably be on the 12:30 ferry over to Coupeville from PT. 2 dives, then back on the 6pm ferry putting me back into PT around 6:35-6:40.

Do you have drift diving experience? One of the dives there can get some decent current going at times. Should be there right around slack tide, but you never really know.
vadsam
Frequent Bubbler

Post by vadsam »

Thanks Jeff, but I was hoping to do Point Hudson or Fort Worden UWP. If nothing else works out, I'll try to join you in Keystone on the 6th.

I've been to Keystone a few times, in fact we buddied up during the Keystone NWDC club dives in late Jan.
jmartel
Dive-aholic

Post by jmartel »

No worries. I thought your username looked familiar. I haven't done any of those sites near PT yet, so I wouldn't be much use there.