In search of buddy

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
basswanson
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

In search of buddy

Post by basswanson »

Hello!

My name is Ben, and I've recently moved to Seattle. I'm eager to try diving here, particularly over the next two weeks before I start work (9/10).
-I'm an AOWD with about 20 dives done
-I'm new to the area and to cold water diving; all my dives have been in various tropical locations
-I'm interested in pretty much any kind of diving! Big critters, small critters, wrecks, etc. I've never been on a night dive but would be down.
-No real preferences or limitations, except that I don't own my own gear for now so I will need a little advance notice to rent before going out for a dive.
-Availability: before 9/10, I have a really flexible and pretty open schedule. After 9/10, I'll mostly be available Friday evenings and Saturdays.

Feel free to shoot me an email (basswanson@gmail.com) if that's easier.
rt2360
Getting To Know Folks

Re: In search of buddy

Post by rt2360 »

high this is Brent you just emailed my i think for a dive buddy I am hoping to get my last bit of gear that's a suunto computer like on the 4th next month
rt2360
Getting To Know Folks

Post by rt2360 »

it was not you that emailed it was some other Ben sorry but look me up rt2360 for a buddy any ways
BigMac
Just Settling In

Post by BigMac »

Hey there. If you're up for a dive or two on Saturday, drop me a line c_mck68@hotmail.com . I'm always looking add new buddies and would be happy to show you a few places. :-)

CM
rt2360
Getting To Know Folks

Post by rt2360 »

I need a buddy and a ride I am AOW and have not dove in some time I will pay for gas or air I live over near WINCO and 72nd and ALASKA Tacoma rt23600@gmail.com