Trying to find a group to join

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
AHood
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Trying to find a group to join

Post by AHood »

Greetings, I heard that a few dive clubs have Facebook pages but I don't use FB! I am hoping to find a group of individuals that would be willing to introduce me to dive locations near Whidbey or Mukilteo. I heard some people dive Muk T-dock on Wednesdays?
I have not dove since earning my AOW in November and am itching to use my new kit.
I am available every afternoon/evening but I work on weekends. I hope someone will reach out and help me get involved, thanks!
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Trying to find a group to join

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board! The Bubbles & Suds group meets on Wednesdays (usually) for a north end dive (T-dock/Edmonds/Clay Walls/etc.) and then a second "dive" involving beer and food at a local spot. Keep an eye on the dive planning forum for the location that week.

If you're willing to travel, the ThThTh group meets on Thursdays for a similar situation - a dive at Redondo or 3 Tree, then another dive at Billy McHale's.

I am normally happy to dive but am in grad school at night these days. When summer comes and I'm not in fire-hose mode I will be delighted to dive with you!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Bubbles and Suds are alive and well. Keep an eye out in the dive planning section here, as we usually post here too.

You are welcome to email me if you have questions

ricknorris@gmail.com
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubak »

PM me and we can get you hooked up with some buddies
Kirsten
"Let's go diving!"