Northwest Dive Club found its start as a convenient place to find buddies to dive with.
Help us help you find the right dive buddies by letting us know a little about you. Hopefully, you've already gotten started by introducing yourself. Now, provide some specific information so that you can find a dive buddy or group of dive buddies.
- What is your current level of experience (number of dives, certification level)?
- Are you new to the area or new to diving cold water?
- What type of diving are you interested in?
- Do you have any preferences or limitations that your dive buddies should be aware of? (e.g., don't like to go deeper than ___, don't like to do long surface swims, prefer seeing critters to wrecks, etc.)
- When are you available to go diving?
This is a non-exhaustive list and just a few ideas to get you started. The more we know about you as a diver, the better you'll be matched with someone else.
Welcome to Northwest Dive Club.
Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1