Need South Sound Dive Partner/s

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
cv_diver
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Need South Sound Dive Partner/s

Post by cv_diver »

Finding a South Sound Dive Buddy
by cv_diver on Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:34 pm

Hi..my names is Chris and I have been diving a long time..hehe

Seriously though, I have been diving since 1985, I have been a hard-hat diver for about 12 of those years and very used to black-water enviroments. I am now trying to get out and get updated on all of the changes since my schooling days of times gone past, I really like many of the improvements and philosophy that the industry and training programs have implimented and gone towards. I would like to find a group of people that have the passion for diving that I do, and the ability to do some after-work and week-end dives. My goal is to accomplish the tech trainings available, for some personal reasons, but to find a few people that just want to get out and get away from what-ever and enjoy diving on what-ever level of diving that we wish to do that day or night be it simple fun or something more of a challenge. I live just south of Olympia and would like to meet people interested in diving in this area as well as adventuring further North and Northwest...

I hope to hear from you so we can get started on having some good times.. besides visibility will only be getting better now cv_diver
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!
Kirby
Aquaphile

Re: Need South Sound Dive Partner/s

Post by Kirby »

You sound like an All In One Dive Club candidate. We meet at the shop at 5:30 every Friday and dive in the South Sound. The shop is located on Pacific Ave in Tacoma at around the 85-86th st block heading south, big dive flag out front. Tell Eric Kirby sent you. Air or nitrox is free for the club dive. We also do monthly dives with Bandito charters. I dive 3-4 times a week on weekdays also, usually in the the South Sound but will travel. Tacoma Scuba on Center Street meets for a weekly dive on Tuesdays. Send me a PM if your interested.

Kirby
Hi, My name is Kirby, and I am addicted to Nitrogen Narcosis.