N End dive 12/20/18?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

N End dive 12/20/18?

Post by Nwbrewer »

Anybody want to get out and dive muk thursday afternoon? I have not been getting out as much as I want lately and I'd like to get at least one more dive in this year!

Jake
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Re: N End dive 12/20/18?

Post by H20doctor »

We are diving Thursday night .. with Mateo, Norris , me , and others there.. gonna be a blast .. food and beer afterwards . I post a time in a few days.. I could come earlier Thursday ..
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Thursday night tides are going to be super low, so earlier may be better. I'll probably be going somewhere Thursday during the day, unless I go skiing. Keystone if the wind is ok. You're welcome to join!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Screenshot_20181217-121202.png

Yep.. bring yer Fins gonna be a Current Kick Dive
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Nwbrewer wrote:Anybody want to get out and dive muk thursday afternoon? I have not been getting out as much as I want lately and I'd like to get at least one more dive in this year!

Jake
Well ? What's the verdict on diving
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

I'm out today, it's windy out there. Will try keystone tomorrow... the forecast is looking better for tomorrow.
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

I'm meeting George Barron at silver cloud at 3:30. Not sure if we are surfing or diving but your welcome to join Chris.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

While the waves don't bother me, the toppling trees around my home do, I'm out today to go start the generators and keep the family warm.

Sharkb8
Dive-aholic

Post by Sharkb8 »

YellowEye wrote:I'm out today, it's windy out there. Will try keystone tomorrow... the forecast is looking better for tomorrow.
Don’t forget a shovel to dig a new trail down to the beach. I saw on the news that the main road flooded at high tide, so I can’t even imagine how eroded the bank is now!
Party underwater