Anyone diving saturday?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Rooinater
Dive-aholic

Anyone diving saturday?

Post by Rooinater »

I'd like to go diving Saturday, anywhere between Mukilteo and Tacoma or Tacoma to Port Townsend. One or 2 tanks of diving preferably. I am advanced certified, and have about 67 dives logged, and 27 in a dry suit, last dive was a week ago. Thanks
Dive Monkey
Aquaphile

Re: Anyone diving saturday?

Post by Dive Monkey »

Id be willing to go sun. I just got back in town from work and need a day to rest up.
Rooinater
Dive-aholic

Post by Rooinater »

Dive Monkey wrote:Id be willing to go sun. I just got back in town from work and need a day to rest up.
it's possible, but sunday morning I'm doing a couple dives in tacoma with my regular dive buddy. So mid afternoon I could possibly break out the AL80's or find a shop to refill my HP100's and take another dive or 2 in the afternoon. Where would you prefer to dive? it'd have to be on the south end if it's sunday, like redondo or Ruston way. Today I have free and could go anywhere.
Dive Monkey
Aquaphile

Post by Dive Monkey »

I could do Les Davis anytime Sunday If you would still be up for it. I've got alm80s as well
Rooinater
Dive-aholic

Post by Rooinater »

Dive Monkey wrote:I could do Les Davis anytime Sunday If you would still be up for it. I've got alm80s as well
pm sent with contact info, I'll only be able to squeeze in one extra dive after my morning dives. I'll meet you at les davis and call me or text me if you are still interested.
Shaker100
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Shaker100 »

Jared, I can dive on Saturday at Les Davis in the am, if you want to go? I am in north tacoma.
hydrophytic veg
octo$teve43
Frequent Bubbler

Post by octo$teve43 »

theres a bunch of us diving at keystone saturday, were going to be there around 10 am.