Keystone Sunday Noonish?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Peter Guy
Compulsive Diver

Keystone Sunday Noonish?

Post by Peter Guy »

Looking for someone who wants to dive Keystone (or some other dive site nearish to Coupeville) Sunday, late morning. The tides look fabulous for Keystone which is also one of my favorite sites.

I'll be at a horse show in Coupeville Saturday and Sunday but I'm finished on Saturday around 10 a.m. and Sunday around 9 a.m.

With the tides this good I'd love to get a dive in and play with my new camera before loading up my guy and hauling us back to Kirkland.
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Re: Keystone Sunday Noonish?

Post by sheahanmcculla »

Peter Guy wrote:Looking for someone who wants to dive Keystone (or some other dive site nearish to Coupeville) Sunday, late morning. The tides look fabulous for Keystone which is also one of my favorite sites.

I'll be at a horse show in Coupeville Saturday and Sunday but I'm finished on Saturday around 10 a.m. and Sunday around 9 a.m.

With the tides this good I'd love to get a dive in and play with my new camera before loading up my guy and hauling us back to Kirkland.

I will most likely be there Sat. around 10:00am.
Peter Guy
Compulsive Diver

Post by Peter Guy »

Shean - doing one dive or two on Saturday? Can't be there for a 10 a.m. dive but could be there for a second one.
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

I dunno about sheahan but I plan on doing two.
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Post by sheahanmcculla »

Peter Guy wrote:Shean - doing one dive or two on Saturday? Can't be there for a 10 a.m. dive but could be there for a second one.

I most likely will do at least 2, last time I did 3
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

I'll be there Sat. the same time as Sheahan and doing at least 2... Should be plenty of people to buddy up with... Evergreen Dive is doing a shop dive and I'll be there with them... Nice folks...

Alex :taco:
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo

octo$teve43
Frequent Bubbler

Post by octo$teve43 »

oh yeah, it should be nice, and tides look good