DIVE PLAN 4/22/06

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Maverick
I've Got Gills

DIVE PLAN 4/22/06

Post by Maverick »

Where we diving this weekend guys? I think we should do a new site and maybe explore a new area and even beach. Calvin mentioned some ship wreck in lake washington to me, that may be cool.
I did alot of salmon fishing at one time at Camano Island State park, and I always saw divers there. I know there is a kelp bed also on the south end of the park, good fishing and fishing is closed now so it may be cool to check it out.
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

The wreck I referred to is off of Carillon Point, Kirkland. I heard it's an interesting dive. It probably won't knock our socks off (since it's freshwater), but the site is 5 minutes from the dive shop (and my house) so I figured we should check it out one of these days. Plus, I'm getting a little tired of Cove 2.

I'm open for anything :bounce:
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

Bonus, you won't even need to rinse your gear!! I think you guys should check it out that way if it is boring I wont have to do it!!!!!!LOL Just Joking, you won't know unless you try!!ttyl =D>
TAKE only pictures,,, LEAVE only bubbles...
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Guys whats the deal, are we not diving saturdays unless Dave is with us? :vom:

WE need to dive this saturday!! Calvin, Eric, Devin, Hello...OH...OH...OH (echo)

Calvin wanna do the fressh water dive? It makes no diffence to me lets just dive :bounce:
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

STAIRS.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

I can't wait to decide so I am going fishing Saturday as of now. If you guys decide on a dive I may show up. But I need to do something on my day off. :supz:
Maverick

STAIRS.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I'll totally do that lk washington dive BJ. Also, I have the NW Dive Club t-shirts in!!! Details coming in another post, soon.
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

make sure you take lots of pictures of the Fresh Water Wreck dive for us guys.

I would like to do that one when I start diving againe and for the record there is no such thing as a boreing dive.

should be up in a couple weeks thinking the weekend after the first so lets try to work out a good site for that

God only knows when the wife will let me out againe

Jay is home now so I think we will try to talk him in to a road trip to make a club Dive soon.

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

Did you guys dive the lake??? What was the water temp??? How deep is the thermocline?? Pictures????
:bounce:
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

We need Super Dave back here, or else we'll never get in the water again. Now I appreciate how much Dave does for us, making times/places to meet (albeit a tad early for my tastes), printing out directions and most importantly deciding on where we're going to dive.

We were like a group of buffoons yesterday. Erik, BJ and I got sidetracked at the dive shop for nearly 3 hours trying to get going, then we finally did after each person took their turn bailing out of the plan. Then, we drove around aimlessly with all our gear, literally driving around looking for somewhere to dive. We talked to the Marine Unit at Carrillon Pt. who said we weren't allowed to dive there so we mosey'd on over to Cove 3, where I put my undergarment halfway on before BJ and Erik refused to go diving. I protested until they reminded me that I was going in the O'Neill and not my shiny new DUI. That convinced me. So the three of us, in the truck parked at Cove 3, with all our dive gear and full tanks, on a sunny Saturday afternoon... aborted the dive and went and had mexican food and beers instead. We were a sorry lot I tell you. We need Super Dave back here. :toimonster:
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

I am pretty glad to be heading back myself!!!!! I am sitting in th eFort Lauderdale Airport right now so I'll be back in a jiffy!!!!
:partyman:
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Calvin:

Why did you guys decide to bag the dive in favor of the grundage and brews?

sounds like Dave better get back soon you guys need a little Adult Supervision. I tell you we send you out to go diving and what do you do eat Tacos and drink beer. :partyman:

you guys kill me thats funny so how was the conversation in the dive shop

let me see if I can gess
temp was just right
the Vis was unlimeted
and the BS was flowing at about 15+ knots.

so it was a great Shop dive.

LOL

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Holy cow Dave, Calvin did such a fantastic job describing in detail or sunday dive plan, I am speechless :salute: GOOG JOB CALVIN

So it was fun anyway and we laughed at the general public and how weird seattlelites are. remember the dog biscuit guy Calvin.LOL

So Dave can you Plan this weekends dive on Sunday? Reason is because I told Doug I would work for him Saturday So he could go on Banditos with the Class from the shop. Sounds fun but I need some good long dives :angryfire: Newbees rock but Some times I just need to dive!! :bootyshake:
Maverick

STAIRS.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

sparky wrote:
temp was just right
the Vis was unlimeted
and the BS was flowing at about 15+ knots.

so it was a great Shop dive.
You are one funny dude! :laughing3:

And yes, we were a pitiful buddy team of Shop Divers. :violent3:

I have to admit that Dave is un-replaceable when it comes to planning dives and cracking the whip so that we hit slack. :sign10:

I'm down to go next Sunday, hopefully I'll have my zip gloves by then!