Night Dive January 18th???

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Scuba Scott
Aquaphile

Divin Me Crazy

Post by Scuba Scott »

Mathue,

I'm going join in on the fun too. I can meet you at SeaTac and we can pool togeather if you want. I can also bring an extra 130. Bob, if you want to car pool, I can drive my Crew Cab Truck and have all the gear in the back with a canopy. I will bring some heaters for SI and hot water.

Scott

Cell 206 941-8000
Pinkpadigal
I've Got Gills

Post by Pinkpadigal »

My tanks are getting tumbled, but if they are back in time, I might like to join you all too. It has been a long time since I have dove 3 Tree. Sounds like fun!
Amy Rhodes
PADI Master Instructor #183890
A-2-Z Scuba Instruction
http://www.a2zscuba.com
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

We're gonna need traffic lights and a scorecard!! :supz:
Seaslave
Compulsive Diver

Post by Seaslave »

This is looking really sweet. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Tom, Thanks for the direction.

Scott, It'll be nice to see ya again. I'll have my Mr. Heater for the SI also, you know, with my wetsuit and all I'll need it.

Mathue
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Feel free to call me on my cell too if need be: 206-919-5545. I would recommend working out a place to car-pool from.

Tom and I are truly having a marathon dive day!!
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

I'm not gonna make it on Thursday.

Drysuit issues and fatigue (just got back from a 4-day week-end in Nanaimo) are telling my body to take a few days off from diving ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Seaslave
Compulsive Diver

Post by Seaslave »

That's to bad, we'll miss you. But when tha body says rest, you gotta do it. Sounds like you had good time wearing it though. Maybe we'll meet next time.

Mathue
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Mathue, Scuba Scott, what happened?

Sounder and I had two great morning dives them met Bassman, bubblmkr and Diver C for the afternoon splash at 4ish. Great dives, great company, thanks all!

We didn't clear out till way after 5:30, almost 6. Did we miss you guys somehow? No worries in any case, we had a great time, I was hoping that no one showed up later and didn't have anyone to dive with.
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

That was fun yesterday - thanks everybody!

Here's the link for the pictures:

http://flickr.com/photos/diver_c/sets/

Rich
Pinkpadigal
I've Got Gills

Post by Pinkpadigal »

Great photos Rich! Sorry I couldn't make it. Tanks get back from Hydro and tumble today.
Amy Rhodes
PADI Master Instructor #183890
A-2-Z Scuba Instruction
http://www.a2zscuba.com
BbbleMkr
Aquaphile

Post by BbbleMkr »

Good pictures, Rich!

I see you didn't get the dead hermit crab that was housing a shrimp in his rear section. (Holds right hand out, palm up and sticks all five fingers straight up.)

That visual was brought to you by Sounder. Thank him.

Nice time Tom Nic, Bassman, Sounder and Diver C. I'd be very happy to do it again soon.
Scuba Scott
Aquaphile

Late to the dance.

Post by Scuba Scott »

Sea Slave had trouble getting out of class on time. I picked up Mathue from his hotel about 5:40. We arrived at Three tree about 6:00. The two of us ended up diving 3 tree north for a 45 minute dive. Entered the water in front of the beach access and swam north towards the junk yard. We found the satalite dish, golf ball boat, and then the junk yard.

No six gill, no big Octo's, but a good dive overall. Sorry we did not get to dive with everyone. There is always next time.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

No problem on our part! It's all good! We had great dives... I'm just glad that Mathue didn't show up alone with no one to dive with since this was his great idea! =D>

Catch you all next time! :salute:
Seaslave
Compulsive Diver

Post by Seaslave »

Thanks Scott for the great dive. man was I cold, took my feet two hours to thaw out. Those big tanks are something else.

Sorry we couldn't get there earlier, my class ran long and it was really good stuff so I didn't want to skip out. Maybe we can hook up some other time. I'd love to have some folks come up here and do some boat diving. Hiking by butt up that beach with frozen feet was quite an experience.

Mathue
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Yeah, those of us who don't have boats are quite experienced at hiking our butts up from beaches with frozen feets and more! ](*,)

Doug's been letting me dive his 130's and I LOVE the extra gas / bottom time... though the undergarments that worked just fine for 30 to 40 minute dive do not cooperate for 60 minute plus dives!

Would love to take you up on the boat diving offer some day...

See you in the water,

-Tom Nic
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

jeff thinks he might need to invest in one of those 130s, high pressure of course. \:D/ he just wonders how much they are :dontknow: later!

jeff
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
Scuba Scott
Aquaphile

Three Tree North

Post by Scuba Scott »

It was a good dive Mathue. I look forward to diving with you again soon. My pictures did not turn out very good. Send me an E-mail and I will forward the pictures.