Anyone interseted in diving Wednesday 04.26.06

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Anyone interseted in diving Wednesday 04.26.06

Post by Dave »

Just respond to this thread if you are interested in diving Wednesday 7p.m. Cove 2.....
:rr:
Last edited by Dave on Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TAKE only pictures,,, LEAVE only bubbles...
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Dave I am off work at 7pm on wednesday. I will have my gear ready to go all strapped up while i am at the shop, then just need a zip when I get there at 7:30pm. By the time everyone is done BSing and getting ready I will be there. :supz:

Does that sound Cool? :bounce:
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

So far it looks like just us BJ, 7:30 works for me....
:partyman:
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Dave I believe Erin is joining us also. See you Wednesday :salute:
Good to have you back buddy \:D/
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

STAIRS.
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

Thanks BJ it is nice to be back, the Keys ROCK but there's no place like home!!! Funny seems I've heard that somewhere before????
:rr:

See you tomorrow evening!!!!
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Well it was a beautiful evening at alki everything about the dive rocked, the company was good, we had laughs, and some quality dive club BSing. Only thing that was missing was one tank. Yah thats right no tank no dive!!! :angryfire:

Dougie Fresh forgot to tell Me BJ (Maverick) To bring a tank for Dave. It was an important message that I never got, so even though We were there, there was still no club dive, it was Funny but sucked. :bounce:

So we will try again Saturday. Dave and I almost did a dive with my LP95 and Dave's AL30 (Dave's Pony), and we were serious [-X but ended up not because we all know it is silly, but man we just wanted to get wet, or is it get dry if you dive a dry suit? Any way on a new note
Maverick

STAIRS.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Awwwww, that sucks! :vom:

I've showed up twice now with an empty tank. Once it was on a boat dive and I did both dives with my LP95, and the other time I was loaned a tank by a friendly diver named Lee. :laughing8:

You guys should've asked around!
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

you are probably right but it was not a complete loss, I was able to enjoy some quality time with Maverick and was able to do a quick redesign of my back window stickers..... :rr:

I also dry tested a new mask (lol) and scored a really cool NWDIVECLUB.COM T-shirt!!!!!!
See you guys in the water Saturday for sure !!!!