Diving 5/06/06

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Right on Spark good dive report I also had a great time on sat.. and it was a pleasure to meet you I am just about finished with my video.. And I will send it in the mail soon with that computor.. Hopefully next time that you come up this way it will be a bigger club dive.. I am still looking forward to meeting more of the members.. :partyman:
Who run barter town?
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Hey diverdown, I really gotta make a point of meeting up with you and Tracy more often. Maybe it's just the fact that you're still DUI-less, but let me know the next time you're planning something and I'll try to meet up. You guys are nice folks. :hello2:
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

man that DUI thing is a sore subject!!! I helped with open water class today and I got FLOODED again ](*,) Did 2 dives yesterday and stayed dry!! I hope my suit shows up soon I am going nuckin futz :angryfire: ...
Yeah I would like to dive more with the club members but wednesdays are usually out for me until the winter time.. When work slows down a bit..
Who run barter town?
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Hey Sparky ive finished the video I think that you will like it got some good action shots :supz: .. I will send the computor and video in the morning.. I cant find the user manual for it though u might want to contact oceanic and see if they can send you a pdf file for the manual.. Since you have DSL mabey you can put it on the web so other club members can view it...
Who run barter town?
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

diverdown wrote:Hey Sparky ive finished the video I think that you will like it got some good action shots :supz: .. I will send the computor and video in the morning.. I cant find the user manual for it though u might want to contact oceanic and see if they can send you a pdf file for the manual.. Since you have DSL mabey you can put it on the web so other club members can view it...

you rovk BRO

I will check there web sight and see what I can find out

looking foward to getting the video
Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Hey spark the video is on the way UPS.. :supz: