MMM 9/6

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Blaiz
Pelagic

MMM 9/6

Post by Blaiz »

Ok, so it's comparatively early for a MMM thread, but by golly, i have next monday off!

WHO WANTS TO GO DIVING WITH ME?!?
The student was ready.

it's nice to have low expectations, sometimes - lcf

I said keep going, not start whining -airsix
renoun
I've Got Gills

Re: MMM 9/6

Post by renoun »

I don't know, I hear that you are a photographer now...
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Thanks for posting up Blaiz. The earlier we start the thread each week, the better the turnout seems to be. Unfortunately I will be in (or on the way back from ) Neah Bay that day so I'm out. I hope to rejoin the crew the following week.

Actually on second thought it's not unfortunate at all. Neah Bay rocks :metal:
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

We're going to be in Monterey.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Blaiz
Pelagic

Post by Blaiz »

renoun wrote:I don't know, I hear that you are a photographer now...

a photographer, yes, but still a noobie! so... how much worse could the camera possibly make me? :)
The student was ready.

ldevore
Compulsive Diver

Post by ldevore »

Sorry - will be traveling. See you on the 13th!

Lauri
spudgunman
Compulsive Diver

Post by spudgunman »

Blaiz wrote: a photographer, yes, but still a noobie! so... how much worse could the camera possibly make me? :)
no you wont get bad, you will just sit there for 1 hour looking at one squid problem is I am a sneaky swimmer and you will get a starfish on your back haha!

I cant make monday due to the holiday camping ...

but I am totally out for going possible the next.. and I dont mind your photography I enjoy spinning around and pretending I am a flounder so you at least have one good photo dive buddy!
Kelly(boy)
_____
Per TOS: I explicitly ask you to feel free to criticize me constructively or just because you want to pick on me.
Blaiz
Pelagic

Post by Blaiz »

*sadness* I won't be able to make many of the september MMMs... I got bent by the schedule at work again and am stuck with 9-6 in september...i have very few kind words about the people i work with, i assure you...
The student was ready.

spudgunman
Compulsive Diver

Post by spudgunman »

UPDATE, if I can get a DIN tank (shouldn't be a issue, just havent confirmed yet) I am working to make this date
Kelly(boy)
_____
Per TOS: I explicitly ask you to feel free to criticize me constructively or just because you want to pick on me.
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

I don't seem to be making grand weekend plans so I'll probably make all the dives.

Spudgunman, I carry a DIN to yoke adapter in my kit if you have yoke tanks you can dive.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
spudgunman
Compulsive Diver

Post by spudgunman »

renoun wrote: Spudgunman, I carry a DIN to yoke adapter in my kit if you have yoke tanks you can dive.
nice if I dont get stuck in traffic on the way home, and have time to find a open shop that I can get air I will be there. I ordered a adapter online but it wont be here till tus-thurs next week so thanks!
Kelly(boy)
_____
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

I'm going to have to bail on the diving today. I strained my shoulder yesterday and while it feels better with massive amounts of ibuprofen I probably shouldn't stress it gearing up. Have fun tonight.
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
spudgunman
Compulsive Diver

Post by spudgunman »

what time will people be there?

I am trying to find air, my local shop moved and is sans compressor right now and my backup shop seems to not be open today :(

I can buy from wal-scuba but not knowing what time this kicks off or if people will be there lotta driving, I have a underwater near work but the air price there is horrible I will swing past bellevue if this dive is still on .. and I have enough time to zoom around

:update.. well it looks like I missed everyone put some fun notes in my dive recap however
Kelly(boy)
_____