MMM 9/13

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
ldevore
Compulsive Diver

MMM 9/13

Post by ldevore »

Attendence has been pretty light lately. Who's in for this Monday, 9/13?

The usual...

Dive #1 @ 4:30ish
Dive#2 @ 6:30ish
Dive #3 to follow at the Diamond Knot :burntchef: :mmmbeer:

I'm in for dive #2.

Lauri
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

MMM 9/13

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

I'm gonna try for both but can't commit firmly to either at this point.
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
spudgunman
Compulsive Diver

Re: MMM 9/13

Post by spudgunman »

I am out this week but hope to make the next one.. I wanna see that dome
Kelly(boy)
_____
Per TOS: I explicitly ask you to feel free to criticize me constructively or just because you want to pick on me.
April
Dive-aholic

Post by April »

I should be there for dives 2 and 3
April
trevorrowe
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by trevorrowe »

I'll be there for #2 and #3.
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

I'll try and make it up this week.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

In for dive 1 if someone else is.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
ldevore
Compulsive Diver

Post by ldevore »

Is there anything we could/should be doing to help with the rebuild effort when we're out this week??

Lauri
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

ldevore wrote:Is there anything we could/should be doing to help with the rebuild effort when we're out this week??

Lauri

Check with Aaron @ Evergreen Dive though I think he'll be down working on it during the day on Mon.
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo

Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

So is anyone else in for dive 1? Tides look good for the clay walls if someone were interested.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Jake, I'd like to make it for dive 1 but I have a few things on my plate that won't allow me to make the call until the last minute. Hopefully someone else will chime in as well. Maybe bring your gear to work just in case.
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Mattleycrue76 wrote:Jake, I'd like to make it for dive 1 but I have a few things on my plate that won't allow me to make the call until the last minute. Hopefully someone else will chime in as well. Maybe bring your gear to work just in case.
**EDIT** I'm out for today, going to go check out some of the reportedly excellent lake vis.

April
Dive-aholic

Post by April »

Sorry, lauri, I'm out for this week. I took my inflator valve apart to assess the damage and I think I'm going to try to replace it. I think I made it worse in the process of taking it apart so it's not really divable right now.
April
Mac
Aquaphile

Post by Mac »

I'll do dive #'s 2 & 3

Update:
Scratch that...something came up at work shortly after my post, so gonna have to catch next week's MMM
Last edited by Mac on Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

MMM 9/13

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

I'm still trying for dive 2 and possibly 3 right now
ldevore
Compulsive Diver

Post by ldevore »

April wrote:Sorry, lauri, I'm out for this week. I took my inflator valve apart to assess the damage and I think I'm going to try to replace it. I think I made it worse in the process of taking it apart so it's not really divable right now.

Man - hope that you can get it back in order soon!

Lauri
ldevore
Compulsive Diver

Post by ldevore »

I'm screwed!!! Forgot critical dive gear drying on hanger at home. Waaaahhhh!!!!

Have a fun dive!

Lauri