wed and thurs tweeks this week

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Re: wed and thurs tweeks this week

Post by CaptnJack »

Time tonight? 6 ok?
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
ljjames
I've Got Gills

Post by ljjames »

i probably won't make it at 6 (closer to 7) but i can try... If you guys get there ahead and want to get rolling, please feel free, this is more of a "by popular demand" tweek, semi-organized... *grin*
----
"I survived the Brittandrea Dorikulla, where's my T-shirt!"
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

7 just gets my home to POrchard redunkulously late - so if anyone wants to meet at 6 and drop more like 6:20 that would be swell.
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
ldevore
Compulsive Diver

Post by ldevore »

I'll be leaving my Freemont apt at around 6:00 and will get there as fast as the traffic gods and godesses let me. My gear is rigged, so I should be ready to splash soon after I get there.

Lauri
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

ldevore wrote:I'll be leaving my Freemont apt at around 6:00 and will get there as fast as the traffic gods and godesses let me. My gear is rigged, so I should be ready to splash soon after I get there.

Lauri
You're in Fremont now??
You might beat me! ;)
ldevore
Compulsive Diver

Post by ldevore »

CaptnJack wrote:
ldevore wrote:I'll be leaving my Freemont apt at around 6:00 and will get there as fast as the traffic gods and godesses let me. My gear is rigged, so I should be ready to splash soon after I get there.

Lauri
You're in Fremont now??
You might beat me! ;)
No - I just have an apointment there, that I expect to finish around 6 pm tonight.
ldevore
Compulsive Diver

Post by ldevore »

What a wonderful evening for a dive. Couldn't have asked for better viz either.

Laura - thanks for setting this up and it was great to finally meet you!

Lauri
umtirigane
Just Settling In

Post by umtirigane »

ljjames wrote: Also, as a heads up, it looks like Guy Shockey will be coming back in October for another meet and greet! (and also to see the progress of his upcoming Fundies students perhaps) The GUE Fundamentals class in Nov/Dec (Split weekends) is a go!!!!! dates are 19th -21st of November and the 11th and 12th of December. We have three enrolled/paid, and room for 3 more if we do the dives in two groups.
sorry to hijack the thread... any chance of getting more info on this?
ljjames
I've Got Gills

Post by ljjames »

You betcha!!

IM me!

The class is already listed on the GUE web site, and Guy Shockey will be coming back down on October 16, so that people who are interested can meet him!!
----
"I survived the Brittandrea Dorikulla, where's my T-shirt!"