MMM 9/27

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
spudgunman
Compulsive Diver

MMM 9/27

Post by spudgunman »

I am 85% sure right now that I will be out at MMM (only to be changed by a family issue) but I would like to make it out to 1) see geo dome 2) to see if anyone has some of them black fins in my size I could try out 3) possibly see H2Odoc's lights if he is out there.

who's down

if I cant do 2 or 3 I still want to see that geo dome and have some fun divin. I would be down for 2 or more dives (or 1 if that's all there is)
Kelly(boy)
_____
Per TOS: I explicitly ask you to feel free to criticize me constructively or just because you want to pick on me.
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Re: MMM 9/27

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Thanks for starting the thread.

We usually plan for one dive at 4:00 and one at 6:30 with dive three to commence thereafter at the Diamond Knot.

My schedule is subject to change at short notice but as of right now I want to try and make at least dives 2 and 3 and maybe dive 1 as well. Hopefully we can get a good turnout.
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
April
Dive-aholic

Post by April »

I'm planning to be there for 2 and 3 barring any catastrophic floods of my drysuit this weekend...
April
ldevore
Compulsive Diver

Post by ldevore »

I will have to sit this monday out, due to work obligations. WAAAHHHHH!!!! :crybaby:

Lauri
Blaiz
Pelagic

Post by Blaiz »

Someone finally pulled their head out of their ass and put me on 7:30 to 4:30 for October. So I will most likely miss 9/27 (although I'll still whine and pout) but I'll start showing up a whole lot more soon!
The student was ready.

it's nice to have low expectations, sometimes - lcf

I said keep going, not start whining -airsix
trevorrowe
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by trevorrowe »

I'll be there for #2 and #3.
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Trevor, I'll try and remember to bring your stove and kettle.

Also, I just got my UW housing for my camera so I will be experimenting a little.
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Based on the way my sinus cavity is feeling at the moment, I'm out for Monday.

Kelley if you're going to be there for dive 1 I can swing down with that SMB, just let me know.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
spudgunman
Compulsive Diver

Post by spudgunman »

I will be showing up with 3 tanks, and down for 3 dives as its my only day this week right now to get wet
Kelly(boy)
_____
Per TOS: I explicitly ask you to feel free to criticize me constructively or just because you want to pick on me.
trevorrowe
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by trevorrowe »

spudgunman wrote:I will be showing up with 3 tanks, and down for 3 dives as its my only day this week right now to get wet
The typical MMM really only has two dives, splashing at 4pm and 6:30pm. Dive #3 is the meetup at the Diamond Knot Brewery after dive 2. If you want to dive 3 times, I would recommend aligning up with somebody as a buddy for that third dive ahead of time.

Catch you there!
spudgunman
Compulsive Diver

Post by spudgunman »

yea it was just my only day to get wet, I ran out of play money and wanted a fin holder so I only have two tanks now hehe

I will be out there around 4ish
Kelly(boy)
_____
spudgunman
Compulsive Diver

Post by spudgunman »

No one here for dive 1 I also forgot my weights the wifey is nice to bring them up so I will have 2 tanks for a later dive if anyone wants I would be happy! ... For a 3rd dive not normal mmm I just want to dive and have a limited week
Kelly(boy)
_____
Blaiz
Pelagic

Post by Blaiz »

dang spud, sorry you got stood up on first dive

I am pondering whether to head out there next monday, but I'll probably miss the first dive then too :p
The student was ready.

it's nice to have low expectations, sometimes - lcf

I said keep going, not start whining -airsix
spudgunman
Compulsive Diver

Post by spudgunman »

matt was there I just missed him, don't know peoples car's yet to yell at the diver in the water "HEY YOU"

awesome time and so much fun! 51min might be a new record dive for me need to check out the log
Kelly(boy)
_____