The 'donde on Saturday?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
oregondiver
Submariner

The 'donde on Saturday?

Post by oregondiver »

My nephew is competing Sectional swim meet in Federal Way this weekend, so we are looking at diving near there.

Anyway else up for some diving?
Shell
Discussing the Whites Fusion: "Looks like you are wearing a startrek leotard with bunched-up undies..." -Airsix

"fins are like shoes....you can never have enough pairs." -Lizard0924
guitarmaker
Dive-aholic

Re: The 'donde on Saturday?

Post by guitarmaker »

Just an FYI
Whites is scheduled to be at Redondo tomorrow for a dry suit demo
http://www.whitesdiving.com/sport-diving/events
I don't know how many divers total are signed up for this but there are at least 6 - 8 of us from Salem. I'm planning on diving there unless it's a zoo then I'll probably looking for another site. Maybe I'll see you up there, I always enjoy meeting people off this board.

Ron
Cheers!

Ron
oregondiver
Submariner

Post by oregondiver »

Ron, it would be great to meet other "Oregon" divers, so I guess maybe another reason to dive the 'donde!
Discussing the Whites Fusion: "Looks like you are wearing a startrek leotard with bunched-up undies..." -Airsix

guitarmaker
Dive-aholic

Post by guitarmaker »

That would be great! I should be up there about 9 and will be in either a black Honda crv with a DAN sticker in the back window or possibly in my partners silver Nissan (I think) 4 door truck. BTW, Whites is hosting a bbq lunch and if you register prior to the event they have t-shirts too.
Look forward to meeting you tomorrow!

Ron
Cheers!

Ron
oregondiver
Submariner

Post by oregondiver »

Just talked to my husband and he is going to try out the Whites suits as well....so I will call Blake to reserve his spot. Be great to meet you Ron. We will be in blue subaru outback (or my red subaru outback)...arriving around 9ish.
SHell

pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

Just FYI but are they taking care of the parking? It is $7 all day and goes down from there. I just bought a Bare SB dry suit and will hopefully have it by April 1st. Also if they haven't fixed the last step be careful last time I was there it was a monster.
Jeff Castor