Wednesday Club Dive - May 3rd

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Wednesday Club Dive - May 3rd

Post by Tangfish »

Hello folks, I'd like to put it out there for anyone interested in doing a dive this Wednesday evening. I personally will be tied up in my DM training, but I'd like to help get the ball rolling so the rest of you can be out diving and having fun while I'm getting chlorinated :toimonster:

Speak up if you're interested!
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Hey there- I'm available, if anyone else is into it. Brand new, only got 10 dives under my belt, but I'm not much trouble, and a fairly nice guy. Plus, I can lift heavy objects!
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Looks like my DM class got changed to Thursday so I might be able to make it now (gotta start the homework). Is anyone else interested?
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Well guys I am diving Wednesday night, but I am diving with Erin (my girlfriend) Pete. Jiim#1, and Jim #2, anyone can join though. Calvin I think you said that was to late for you, but I think you should join us any how.

Dave think you want to join us this week, a rerun from last time, I can bring you a tank. LOL

Jim#1 YOu guys are coming too, Right?
:bootyshake:
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I talked to Dougie and he is down to dive at around 6-ish (so that means 6:30 in nwdiveclub-speak). I can't stay out that late most likely Maverick. I'll bring two tanks in case but I have to get my DM homework done and from the looks of it I will procrastinate all week long.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

No problem it was just an Idea, We have five divers for the 730 run so no hard feelings Clavin.
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

STAIRS.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

So, uh....is it cool if I tag along? I'm pretty new, but I promise not to be too much of a pain in the butt........I've only got 10 dives in my logbook, and I haven't done any dives that weren't with my instructor yet, but I've been down to 100' with her twice, and done one night dive....

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

No problem Nailer, you're more than welcome to join. I'll talk to Doug about meeting earlier so that we can potentially do a second dive with you guys BJ (Maverick). We'll sort it all out tomorrow.

Nailer, I'm going to PM you my digits.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Its going to be a crowded day at cove 2 I have heard of several parties going out wed. we should really think of doing the cove 3 to find the octo at the bare
Maverick

STAIRS.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Cool. I'll see you all on Wednesday!

Jim#1
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Jim#1 »

The Jim's will dive Alki Wed. See ya there.
Be Good
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

I am going to try to be at Cove 2 6:30....
TAKE only pictures,,, LEAVE only bubbles...
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Great to hear that Dave. I will bring you the Depth/fish/REEF Finder to check out. It is real nice and easy to install. I'll show you.

Do you need air, Call me at the dive shop I'll be there after 1pm till about 4 or 4:30

[/b]
Maverick

STAIRS.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I've decided to work from home today guys, so BJ if you and doug (and Erik?) want to head out together, let me know.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Calvin Doug gave me the evening off, his new guy is covering for both of us. we are going to dougs house around 4 or 430 pm so if you want to roll out with us thats cool with me.
Maverick

STAIRS.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Yo, can you guys swing by and pick me up? Driving to Redmond and then back to Seattle doesn't make much sense. I can further persuade you by pointing out that we'd be carpool on 520 (or you'd just have better conversation on I-90). :bounce:
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

OK buy me, Calvin I dove lake Samamish yesterday and saw the lockness moinster, it was cool :bootyshake:

No actually there was nothing special to see, but i did play with my freshwater bouancy, no problem. Rattlesnake lake here we come. i will try to twin up for that too.
Maverick

STAIRS.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

OK, here is the dealy-o:

1st dive, meet at 5:30, in the water by 6

2nd dive, in the water by 7

Nailer99 and anyone else who hasn't met us, look for a silver bmw x5 and a dark blue dodge pickup.

This looks to be a good group:

Pete, Erin, BJ, Doug, Erik, Josh, Dave, Jim #1&2, and me.

See you guys there! :supz:
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Sweet! I'll bust ass and see if I can make it by 5:30, should be able to pull it off. I'll be in a green sprinter van- huge, gigantic crime-van with a ladder rack. I only brought one tank, so I'll only do one dive, but I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys!