MMM 5/9

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Paulicarp
Aquanaut

MMM 5/9

Post by Paulicarp »

MMMake plans now for MMM!

vis was ok last night, we saw a small GPO at about 40fsw and a good size ratfish along with the other usual suspects.

So who's in for Monday night? Are you back yet Trev or are you still doing Maui Madness?

Dive 1 - 4:00 splash (backmount optional) ;)

Dive 2 - 6:30 splash

Dive 3 - :partyman: if you have to ask... http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12412
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Re: MMM 5/9

Post by Nwbrewer »

If I can get my S- squared away this weekend I'll be doing some SM diving for dive 1 for the 4:00 Splash.

Lynne bring your camera and we can try and get some octo pictures!
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
2loud4u
Compulsive Diver

Post by 2loud4u »

I am really going to try for dive 2... I have not been out in about 3 weeks due to ear problems, seems to be doing better though.

Brendan
FTM ~ PTB ~ EGH ~ RFB ~ KTF ~ DTRT
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

I'm hoping to hit all the dives this week. Hopefully I'll even have my regs put back together by then.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

I don't think I'll be there this time. For one thing, Peter has a working dive in the morning that he could use some moral support with, and for another thing, the early dive is a zero tide . . . next time.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Turns out I've got way too much going on tomorrow, in the interest of my sanity, I'm out this week.

Jake
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

Post if you are coming so we know if Paulie has a buddy if I can't show. I'm still in the midst of reassembling my reg set and need to get fills tomorrow. Now where did my IP gauge go???
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
jtaylor23
Frequent Bubbler

Post by jtaylor23 »

If experienced divers new to MMM and the forum can show up I'll be there. I'll show up early, the new guy should never be late!
Sun went down in honey.
Moon came up in wine.
Stars were spinnin' dizzy,
Lord, the band kept us so busy
We forgot about the time.
ldevore
Compulsive Diver

Post by ldevore »

I am a solid "maybe" for Dive #2. All my stuff is packed, but we have a bunch of crap going on at work. It will be a last minute decision on my part, if I can sneak out. I'll re-post the final decision between 4 and 5 today.

Lauri
ldevore
Compulsive Diver

Post by ldevore »

Crap...no bubble blowing or critter watching for me tonight. Have fun all!

Lauri
Paulicarp
Aquanaut

Post by Paulicarp »

jtaylor23 and I had a great dive 1. Octo on eggs, wolfie, yeah, we hit it all. Very nice dive with suprisingly good viz in the 25+ range.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Paulicarp wrote:jtaylor23 and I had a great dive 1. Octo on eggs, wolfie, yeah, we hit it all. Very nice dive with suprisingly good viz in the 25+ range.
:banghead: