Sunday May 7th

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Sunday May 7th

Post by Maverick »

I am in hood canal at my Girlfriends cabin for a week starting on the 5th of may. Sunday the 7th we are diving sund rock. the meeting time is @ 9am at the Model-T Tavern in hoodsport Wa. You can't miss this place its on your left as you drive through town just past the shell gas station. If you pass the Hoodsport Salmon Hatchery (on your right) you have gone to far.

this will be a great dive and a great ime to meet a few new members, the Jims Will be joing us. I hope, there are a fun bunch of clowns :naka:

It is Me (BJ) Erin, Coleen, Kursten And Tim lamb so far but only Erin and coleen HAve commited 100%. Although I am pretty sure Jims are coming, they seemed excited.
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

I am wondering if anyone is going to meet us at the moddel-T @9am in hoodsport.

It is going to be a great dive and day. :bootyshake:
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

STAIRS.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Okay here is the last call out, I leave for Hoodcanal tomorrow so email me by noon tomorrow to say if you want to join us so i know who to wait for at the meeting point (Model-T in hoodsport washongton)
Maverick

STAIRS.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Man, I wish I could go but I have the Open Water class both weekend mornings. Are you still going to be there next weekend? Is there any way you can extend a little if you're not? I'll come and meet you there next friday!
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Calvin Wanna just make a plan to dive it friday next week you and me? I don't have a job any more, so unless something comes up with my shop, like the bloody contrator finishes early then i am free, and we both know that will never happen.

So if you don't work friday I will dive with you friday. Also Erin and I planned to come home friday, so maybe i can convince her to stay for a morning two dives. It shouldn't be to hard she is pretty easy going.
Maverick

STAIRS.