Wednesday Dive Club - Alki Cove 2

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Wednesday Dive Club - Alki Cove 2

Post by Tangfish »

Yo fellas, are we divin this Wednesday? I'm down to go if you guys are, so drink a power shake and get your dive gear ready!

:drinkers:
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Wish I could make wed but im gonna dive day island wall that morning :supz:
Who run barter town?
da_jab
Aquaphile

Let's go diving

Post by da_jab »

Hi,

I'm up for a dive tomorrow and got a full kit now. So, if you guys give me driving directions to the site (an address nearby would be perfect) I'll be happy to show up. I've got single tank system at the moment, I guess that is ok?
Oh, could someone bring some tools, since I need to fix my regs into single tank setup. What time people are gathering at the site? I'll drive a greenish Ford Taurus and will be looking quite stranded at the site if I'll find there. ;)

Cheers
.Janne
What works, works!
--Sheck Exley
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Janne, I hadn't heard from anyone and now I can't go tomorrow. However, Dave (our moderator here) told me he is down to go. The directions to Alki (Seacrest) Cove 2 can be found here.

I'll put you in touch with Dave, he's a great guy and a terrific buddy to dive with. Now that you've got your whole kit, we're happy to have a new addition to the dive club. Single divers and single tanks are welcome!
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Wednesday @ Alki

Post by Dave »

Hey Guys, Sorry for my absence work is REALLY crazy right now. I will NOT be able to dive tonight at 6 @ Alki but I CAN do tomorrow night @ 6,,,,let me know if anyone wants to go tomorrow and I will be there FOR SURE!!!! Sorry for the inconvenience just let me know about tomorrow, Thurs. the 26th k????
TAKE only pictures,,, LEAVE only bubbles...
da_jab
Aquaphile

Post by da_jab »

Ok, I won't show up at alki tonight then.
About tomorrow, I can't make it but how about during the weekend, saturday or sunday maybe?

.Janne
What works, works!
--Sheck Exley
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I am down to go either day this weekend, just not too early (after 10?).
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Diving this weekend

Post by Dave »

This will be the first Sarurday I have not been wet since last summer. I have an assembly this week end that lasts all weekend but I will be back in the water next week. Hope you guys have a blast. ttyl
TAKE only pictures,,, LEAVE only bubbles...