MMM 8/1

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
renoun
I've Got Gills

MMM 8/1

Post by renoun »

Ok, this week I'm going to do something really crazy, I'm going to both start a MMM thread and actually dive too. Who is going to join me?

First dive at 4:00, second dive around 6:30 with a mandatory deco stop at the Diamond Knot to follow. All are welcome, post to the thread if you are coming.

I would like to try blade fins in the XL range. Anybody got turtles or F1s I can dive?

What is Mukilteo Monday Madness (MMM*)?
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
LCF
I've Got Gills

Re: MMM 8/1

Post by LCF »

I can bring Peter's Turtles; he'll be doing a refresher in the pool and won't need them.

We may have a "celebrity" guest for the 6 o'clock dive. (I'm not referring to me!)
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
trevorrowe
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by trevorrowe »

I plan to be there for dives 2/3.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

In for dive 1.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

Can't make it this time... Having a crab feast with some out of town relations... Have fun though...
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo

Scube_Noob
Avid Diver

Post by Scube_Noob »

I am in...can make it this week.....
We can head up north if that's the place to catch "non-polluted" crab. I don't want to grow a 3rd nipple or anything.
Paulicarp
Aquanaut

Post by Paulicarp »

renoun wrote:Ok, this week I'm going to do something really crazy, I'm going to both start a MMM thread and actually dive too. Who is going to join me?
well Ross, I had plans to dive on the governor and bring the safe back up with the bell, but since you're in this week I say 'let's do the Muk!' Maybe even dive 3 this time...:partydance:
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

I'm thinking I might be able to make it. Not sure for which dives yet.
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
johnclark
Aquaphile

Post by johnclark »

I'm in. Sounds like fun.
Jeff2Dive
Avid Diver

Post by Jeff2Dive »

Got a new toy at the dive fair so I'm all in!! :pirate: stay late at work today ?? YEAH RIGHT!!!! :rofl:
coulterboy
Amphibian

Post by coulterboy »

Mmmmh! Just got back today from my Catalina dive trip at 0130 this morning. Pretty pooped. But knowing me, I might just show up.
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Fun dive with y'all last night. Thank you, Ross, for the shock cord that solved my neck seal problem. I think the ligature marks on my neck will be gone soon :) Good to meet you guys, Noob and Clark, and hope to see both of you in the water soon!
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
johnclark
Aquaphile

Post by johnclark »

Last night was a blast. Looking forward to diving with you as well LCF and Noob.
Scube_Noob
Avid Diver

Post by Scube_Noob »

I enjoyed dive 3 the most! :)
We can head up north if that's the place to catch "non-polluted" crab. I don't want to grow a 3rd nipple or anything.
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Dive 3 generally rules! We had a good turn out and some new (to me) faces. I'm afraid Pauli may have exposed me to cuda crack though....
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Paulicarp
Aquanaut

Post by Paulicarp »

Mattleycrue76 wrote:Dive 3 generally rules! We had a good turn out and some new (to me) faces. I'm afraid Pauli may have exposed me to cuda crack though....
ah-hem, I was not the one exposing crack. Besides, golden rule ;)
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Finally looked through my pictures and found a few keepers.
Fish.JPG
Octo.JPG
nudi.JPG
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman