Whidbey Island dive aug 21st.

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Cera
Submariner

Whidbey Island dive aug 21st.

Post by Cera »

Hey my husband and I will be on whidbey island the 20th and 21st of august and was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up for a dive around noon on that sunday. Neither of us has dove up there and would love a guide/buddy(ies). Anyone going to be up there?
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... THEY ARE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING ... BUT THEY STILL BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cera17
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Re: Whidbey Island dive aug 21st.

Post by Dusty2 »

I would bet you will find takers on that. Should be a good day for it although I think you might want to be a bit earlier. Maybe blaiz will chime in. She does that area all the time.
philmatt
Frequent Bubbler

Post by philmatt »

Anacortes dive shop is having a dive and BBQ Sunday at Keystone. There be someone there to give you any info you need, also stop by Whidbey Dive Center and talk to Pat he has maps of the jetty and the pilings. stay clear of Rosario beach, the parking lot is under construction and the trail to the beach is blocked, so you have to pack your gear over to the totem pole. It's a long hike.
Wet on Whidbey
Blaiz
Pelagic

Post by Blaiz »

blaiz would be all over that like white on rice, except that I'll be hitting up dui dog days in hopes of upgrading from a soggy suit to a dry one
The student was ready.

it's nice to have low expectations, sometimes - lcf

I said keep going, not start whining -airsix
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Blaiz wrote:blaiz would be all over that like white on rice, except that I'll be hitting up dui dog days in hopes of upgrading from a soggy suit to a dry one
:rofl:
Cera
Submariner

Post by Cera »

Thanks guys, beautiful weekend, just don't think we will get wet due to babysitter MIA.. Will stop by the shop though for info next time.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... THEY ARE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING ... BUT THEY STILL BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cera17