Halloween MMM

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
renoun
I've Got Gills

Halloween MMM

Post by renoun »

Anybody in for some sub-aquatic trick or treating followed by good times at the Diamond Knot? I believe that Trevor has new wrist seals to try out.

What is MMM?
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
trevorrowe
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: Halloween MMM

Post by trevorrowe »

I *really* do want to dive, but it is Halloween (didn't think of that when I mentioned previously I intended to dive this monday). I'm going to be going door-to-door with my 4 little ghouls! That said, I would be interested in a dive some other day.
coulterboy
Amphibian

Post by coulterboy »

I hope you won't strike out again this Monday like last week Ross. I'm out for this one too, like Trevor. I'll be tagging along with my little "Batman" finding villains on Monday.
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Renoun, so now your dressing up as a Scuba Diver on Holloween? :smt064
You should skip the dive and just go door to door in you scuba gear"Trick or Treat!"
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Fishstiq
Amphibian

Post by Fishstiq »

I'm out. Work, then the gun range, then we have to be home for our first Halloween at the new house.
Not just front page famous, but above the fold famous...

Waiting for your AIDS test results is no time to be thinking positive.
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Halloween MMM

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

I'd have gone but I'm in Vegas. If you thought Vegas couldn't get any weirder, check it out for Halloween :)
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

Well, I guess I'll be diving later in the week.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

renoun wrote:Well, I guess I'll be diving later in the week.
Anyone up for a WMM? (Wednesday) I've been dry for a month, but have to take my 2 little ones out tonight.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
2loud4u
Compulsive Diver

Post by 2loud4u »

I am out also. No suit. Plus I will be out with the kids also.
FTM ~ PTB ~ EGH ~ RFB ~ KTF ~ DTRT
deanhowel
Just Settling In

Post by deanhowel »

I'm available tonight. 4:30 or later works for me

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

deanhowel wrote:I'm available tonight. 4:30 or later works for me
Well you can come down to Cove II tonight at 6:00 or talk with Nwbrewer about meeting Wed.
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
Kelvininin
Avid Diver

Post by Kelvininin »

I am about 7/8ths of the way through a cold and just got 2 cords of wood dropped off at the house, otherwise I would be in.