Dive Plan May 13/14

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

That sounds good Calvin I will meet you at dive site.. I dont know the name of the park there I assume that you know where im talking about.. See you at 10:30 or so :partyman:
Who run barter town?
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I don't know the dive site. Do you mean Seward Park? There are several parks along the water on the Seattle side. I'll PM you my phone number and we'll talk before then.
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Well the dive went great but the viz sucked 5 ft at the best. Found the bridge deck at about 45-50ffw swan along the top of the bridge to about 75 ffw turned around and swam back. Seen lots of crawfish and bullheads and even made friends with a curiuos bass, got some pics and video. Finally got to meet Maverick :partyman: , our dive was an hour long..
Who run barter town?
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

It was a great dive, and the vis was bad, but maybe in some spots it was 7ft not 5 ft. the curious bass was Rad, and looked delicious. It was interesting to see how much there wasn't to see, yet there was so much to look at. only because you were looking so hard to find somthing it seemed there was alot to look at. Only a One dive, Dive site. two would be boring :pale:
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I agree that it was a cool dive. Those crawdads were pretty awesome looking. Too bad diverdown lost that old bottle. I also like the fact that I don't really have to soak my gear. How about a dive site listing diverdown?