Diving today or tomorrow?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
ScottK
Just Settling In

Diving today or tomorrow?

Post by ScottK »

First of all, thanks, Penelope for diving with me last night at Cove 2. You were a terrific host. Even though the visibility wasn't great and most of the fish had apparently been chased off by all the other divers, I enjoyed it tremendously. It was great to get back in the water; it's still too cold in Wisconsin.
I'm hoping to do a bit more diving while I'm here. Is anyone up for an outing today or tomorrow? You pick the location as I don't know the sites very well. I can be reached by phone at 608-225-0987.
Thanks,
Scott
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Where are you staying Scott? I'm trying to get Burntchef out at Mukilteo (north of seattle) tommorrow afternoon, after 2:30 or so. I'm sure you would be welcome to join us.

What say you Burntchef? 1 more?

Jake
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

theres allways room for one more victim. errr i mean diver, yea thats what i meant.
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

I've never lost a diver yet, but there's always a first time.....

It looks like a low exchange, should we do the clay wall then?

Jake
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

You're welcome Scott! I had a good time too. I am sorry that Cove 2 was not showing her best side yesterday, but you get to dive the Hood Canal this weekend, so your next dives should be better! :)

(I'm envious, your class sounds really cool!)
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Anybody else in the north end is welcome to join us also. I'll post a firm meeting time tommorrow, but right now it's looking like around 3:00 or so to meet at the park in mukilteo.

Jake
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

hey scott are you in??
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
ScottK
Just Settling In

Post by ScottK »

Any chance we could start a bit earlier? I'm planning to head west to Brinnon tomorrow afternoon.
Scott
Pinkpadigal
I've Got Gills

Post by Pinkpadigal »

Scott,

I wish I could dive with you but the next few days are really, really hectic. It was great meeting you today and hope to dive with you next time you are in town. Keep in touch!
Amy Rhodes
PADI Master Instructor #183890
A-2-Z Scuba Instruction
http://www.a2zscuba.com
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Nwbrewer wrote:Anybody else in the north end is welcome to join us also. I'll post a firm meeting time tommorrow, but right now it's looking like around 3:00 or so to meet at the park in mukilteo.

Jake

Oh, I might be talked into it....... If times change you have my number so just give me a call.
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

if no plans arise between now and then, i'll join in on the fun!
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
ScottK
Just Settling In

Post by ScottK »

I plan to be on the road for most of the day. Could someone give me a call when plans have solidified? Thanks.
Scott
608-225-0987
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

So for anybody else planning to dive Mukilteo today with us, we're going to meet near the restrooms at the lighthouse park at 3:00. See ya! :hello2:

Jake