06-21-12, Thursday, Way too hot for day time diving!

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Ok, so now that I've recovered from all of that 85 degree, Bonaire diving...
I'm ready to get back into the
" Thursday South Sound Dives"
How about a first splash at 6:00pm and an optional
second dive @ 8:00 pm'ish
Second dive should start as a good dusk dive and end as a night dive.

If it's a small turn out of diver's, I would like to dive @ Three Tree N.
If I can get a larger group, I would like to dive @ Redondo Beach.
All are invited, (As well as Jeff Pack!) if you are a new diver, I will buddy up with you!
If diving second dive, be comfortable with night diving and bring at least two lights ( one for a back-up )
Note: I'm not an instructor or divemaster, Just a guy who likes to dive on Thursdays, taking a few pictures and meeting new dive buddies = fun!

I'm willing to move times if needed, Please postt here or PM me if you want to join us.
And, for all of those "Lurkers" out there... if you just show up, we will buddy up diver's, as needed.

Non-diver buddies are also welcome to come for shore support and get first hand, post dive reports!
Keith (253-241-5090)
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
bucknaked
Submariner

Re: 06-21-12, Thursday, Way too hot for day time diving!

Post by bucknaked »

I am a possible. Good to see back hope you had a good time in bonair. And the vis at three tree was 20 plus feet today
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »

I am in Keith, looking forward to it. Bucknaked, bring your shine buddy!
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

Doing a run to one of the planes in the lake on Thursday eve.. bummer!

I loved diving with ya'll South Sounders!
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

Forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been over 3 weeks since I have dived and my tanks are still empty. :angelblue:

I will be there but I have only one question. If dive 2 is at 8pm and the sun is setting at I would say 930pm how is any of the second dive going to be a night dive. :luv: :neener: :popcorn: :stir:

Come to think of it I have not pulled my dry suit out of my blue bin for that 3 week period. :huge:
Jeff Castor
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

bucknaked wrote:I am a possible. Good to see back hope you had a good time in bonair. And the vis at three tree was 20 plus feet today
You better show I want to see the new drysuit. :boxer: I will pee on it :neener: :eek: :rofl: :nutty:
Jeff Castor
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

pogiguy05 wrote:Forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been over 3 weeks since I have dived and my tanks are still empty. :angelblue:

I will be there but I have only one question. If dive 2 is at 8pm and the sun is setting at I would say 930pm how is any of the second dive going to be a night dive. :luv: :neener: :popcorn: :stir:

Come to think of it I have not pulled my dry suit out of my blue bin for that 3 week period. :huge:
Sun set is just past 9:00
If you want to do a third, later dive, just bring me a tank! :smt064
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

BASSMAN wrote:
pogiguy05 wrote:Forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been over 3 weeks since I have dived and my tanks are still empty. :angelblue:

Sorry I have duties at 11pm :smt064 :boxer:
Jeff Castor
geo
Frequent Bubbler

Post by geo »

Got Thursday off this week, I'm in!

-g
bucknaked
Submariner

Post by bucknaked »

BASSMAN wrote:

I can possibly round up two al80s if you r serious i would be down for a thrid dive :smt064
bucknaked
Submariner

Post by bucknaked »

I am usally free during the day if you shoot me a pm we can do some dives during the day :supz:
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »

I have an extra LP95 too :)
Jeff Pack
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeff Pack »

I "might" be able to make an 8pm, and night dive following, will know more later...
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

bucknaked wrote:

I am usally free during the day if you shoot me a pm we can do some dives during the day :supz:
Well I do have 4 tanks so if you would want to meet at 4pm and do an earlier dive you could use one of mine. I have 2 130's and 2 119's. :smt064 :popcorn:

The only thing I have right now is ordering a ton of dirt and moving it around to where I need it by hand really. Darn septic drain field is so darn big. :penelope: If your bored I can give you something to do...... :neener: :rofl:
Jeff Castor
bucknaked
Submariner

Post by bucknaked »

I will meet u there at four no problem
bucknaked
Submariner

Post by bucknaked »

pogiguy05 wrote:
bucknaked wrote:

Well I do have 4 tanks so if you would want to meet at 4pm and do an earlier dive you could use one of mine. I have 2 130's and 2 119's. :smt064 :popcorn:

The only thing I have right now is ordering a ton of dirt and moving it around to where I need it by hand really. Darn septic drain field is so darn big. :penelope: If your bored I can give you something to do...... :neener: :rofl:
Said I was free not bored :pirate:
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

bucknaked wrote:I will meet u there at four no problem
Ok see you at 4@ Three tree. At least we should have better parking spots I hope.
Jeff Castor
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Then, I'm there at 4:00 also! Three dive Thursday? :taco:
Rob3
Avid Diver

Post by Rob3 »

I will be there depending on my abilities to find some tanks. Mine are floating in the water somewhere hopefully on their way to Hawaii.
Rob
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

BASSMAN wrote:Then, I'm there at 4:00 also! Three dive Thursday? :taco:
I might pass out underwater, but I'm in anyhooo.... :rawlings: :tomnic:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »

Rob3 wrote:I will be there depending on my abilities to find some tanks. Mine are floating in the water somewhere hopefully on their way to Hawaii.
Rob
I am only doing two dives so I have 1 extra.
Jeff Pack
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeff Pack »

so whats the dive 2 and 3 schedule?

8pm for 2nd dive, 3rd dive when?
fnerg
Dive-aholic

Post by fnerg »

I'm in for an 8pm dive.
Rob3
Avid Diver

Post by Rob3 »

Scubie Doo wrote:
Rob3 wrote:I will be there depending on my abilities to find some tanks. Mine are floating in the water somewhere hopefully on their way to Hawaii.
Rob
I am only doing two dives so I have 1 extra.
Thanks!
NWBoiler
Frequent Bubbler

Post by NWBoiler »

I am in

Sent from my iPhone using my fat fingers....
Does all black gear really provide a more streamlined dive rig?...... I Think Not!!! Go DiiR (Do it in Red)!!