Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
kundalinichi
Frequent Bubbler

Post by kundalinichi »

Last edited by kundalinichi on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
json
Aquaphile

Re: Looking for dive buddy for Mukilteo & nearby sites

Post by json »

Last edited by json on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Procastination is like masterbaition,it's all good until you realize your only screwing yourself!
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

Evergreen Dive has a Thurs. night Shop dive @ the T-Dock that's a good group to go out with... I'm about 10 min. from there too... Usually dive the weekends cause I have my G-daughter on Thursday nights... Feel free to hit me up for a dive though, always on the lookout for more Buddies
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo

kundalinichi
Frequent Bubbler

Post by kundalinichi »

Hi Alex, I have been to the Evergreen weekly dive twice now, its usually the best day I have to go out on mon-thurs as its when school gets out the earliest. If youd like im down for a dive sometime tomorrow, parking is very hectic though, havent tried sunday at mukilteo for a few weeks as last time it took 15 mins to get a parking spot and it was one that was a pretty long walk. hoping to get a spot closer to the site next time. Just let me know!

Also json, how far south are you talking? like what sites? I have only been to a select few sites like edmonds UW park, mukilteo, cove 2.
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

Low tides about noon, want to shoot for meeting around 1030-1100 and do a couple dives on the incoming???
Crabbing season's over now so parking won't be quite so bad...

Shoot me a PM or give me a call in the am
425-299-0408
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo

renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

If you can't make it North early enough on Monday evenings to join the MMM dives at 4:30 or 6:00 you can still stop by for beer at the Diamond Knot around 7:30-8:00.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
json
Aquaphile

Post by json »

I'm down in the Tacoma, Bremerton , Hoodcanal diving areas.
Procastination is like masterbaition,it's all good until you realize your only screwing yourself!
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

I'll be at the MMM dive tomorrow, would love to meet yah. I live up on the hill by Japanese gulch, so I'm a shirt jaunt from the docks as well
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
kundalinichi
Frequent Bubbler

Post by kundalinichi »

Would anyone like to get a dive scheduled anytime past 9 tomorrow?