Wednesday 5/17/06 cove 2

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Wednesday 5/17/06 cove 2

Post by Joshua Smith »

Who's up for it? \:D/

I'll buy the first round of beers after the dive, for whoever shows up! :partyman:
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Free beer?! Dammit, I have my DM class this wednesday night, so I can't make it this week. ](*,)
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

I am actually tied up this Wednesday night but would be into diving Thursday evening if anyone else is into it ???
:partyman:
TAKE only pictures,,, LEAVE only bubbles...
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

I could do Thursday....

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I have the same issue on Thursday, but you guys have fun! :partyman:
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

I can dive wednesday, and so can Erin. My thursday is tied up with my Nitrox class, I am going to learn EAN I think the Jims May come out wednesday night.
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Cool- Wednesday works better for me than Thursday, but whatever it takes to go get wet, I'm there! What time you guys wanna splash, BJ?

Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Yo, BJ- what time you guys wanna get wet?

Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Hey, how was the dive guys? I'm too lazy to post a new topic.

I found out I don't have DM class tomorrow. Dave, do you still want to dive tomorrow night? We could do the twin twins again \:D/

Let me know soon!
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Didn't make it- never got in touch w/ BJ, and I ended up working late and taking care of junk I've been needing to do at home after work. On the plus side, I had time to buy a new cell phone....

Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Schucks, that bites Nailer99! Maverick, where did you run off to this time? :walk:
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

It's cool- I kinda needed some chill time this afternoon/ evening- work is insane these days. I have a dive this Saturday, too, so I'll get some time underwaterthis week. Supposed to finish my AOW cert. and do a Seattle UWS shop dive...

Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Congrats ahead of time on the AOW Cert.! :occasion5:

Now you're good to go for a while, get some dives under your belt and one day look at getting the Rescue Diver done :book:
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Yeah, I defenitely want to keep training and do rescue, maybe even DM someday, but first I need to get my buoyancy under control! I need practice. My goal is to dive at least once a week right now.

Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Hi guys sorry about that I had to drive to Pullman last minute and didn't bring my cell charger. Nailer Looks like I owe you the beer now for stiffin' yah.
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Hey, No problem, BJ- would have been cool to get wet, but it worked out fine- I kinda needed a little "me time" yesterday, anyway. Hopefully we can do it next week!