MMM Nov 26

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

MMM Nov 26

Post by Jeremy »

I need to get wet after coming back from Bonaire. Anyone hitting Mukilteo Monday night?
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Re: MMM Nov 26

Post by Nwbrewer »

In for dive 1 anyway. I think right now it's just us though.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeremy »

Meet at 4:30?
monk
Avid Diver

Post by monk »

I'm in. 4:00 or 4:30.
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeremy »

Meet at 4:00, splash at 4:30?
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Jeremy wrote:Meet at 4:00, splash at 4:30?

That'll work. I'll probably be there by 3:30 or so.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
scubnewb
Compulsive Diver

Post by scubnewb »

I havent been in the water for way to long, I might have to come dive with you guys tonight. My can light is leaky tho, anyone go a spare as I havent had it fixed yet. If not I still got my old backups to use.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do."
-Confucius
scubnewb
Compulsive Diver

Post by scubnewb »

Crap, scratch that... I just realized I used my last pair of contacts the othe day and need to go get new ones... :questionmarks:

scubnewb wrote:I havent been in the water for way to long, I might have to come dive with you guys tonight. My can light is leaky tho, anyone go a spare as I havent had it fixed yet. If not I still got my old backups to use.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do."
-Confucius
KeithBoll
Compulsive Diver

Post by KeithBoll »

Thanks, Jake for leading the dive tonight! Great to meet you and Jeremy. Have a great week! Keith
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeremy »

KeithBoll wrote:Thanks, Jake for leading the dive tonight! Great to meet you and Jeremy. Have a great week! Keith
Great meeting you too Keith! Thanks for the dive :)
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Good to meet you Keith! Let's see some of the pictures!