South Sound Thursday Diving

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

South Sound Thursday Diving

Post by pogiguy05 »

I am open to any dive site and afternoon diving.

Anyone interested?
Jeff Castor
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: South Sound Thursday Diving

Post by Tom Nic »

Come to Hood Canal in the afternoon!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Winter
Dive-aholic

Post by Winter »

I'm looking to go diving as well, if someone doesn't mind me playing with my camera.
I could have tanks in Oly by 10, off to dive somewhere after that.
http://www.winterdiverart.com/
Be not the slave of your own past ... plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep, and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect, with new power, with an advanced experience, that shall explain and overlook the old.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Winter
Dive-aholic

Post by Winter »

I'm looking to go diving as well, if someone doesn't mind me playing with my camera.
I could have tanks in Oly by 10, off to dive somewhere after that.
Be not the slave of your own past ... plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep, and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect, with new power, with an advanced experience, that shall explain and overlook the old.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Hope it works out for a South Sound dive.

If anyone wants to meet us at the Hood come on out!

http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19739
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
ejrauschl
Avid Diver

Post by ejrauschl »

I'm hoping to get some dives in tomorrow as well. I can't get air until 10:00 in Lakewood, but am willing to meet up anywhere soon after. I would love to check out Sund Rock again, it has been a while. Does 11:30/12:00 sound about right for your second dive Tom? Care to carpool Winter?
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

ejrauschl wrote:I'm hoping to get some dives in tomorrow as well. I can't get air until 10:00 in Lakewood, but am willing to meet up anywhere soon after. I would love to check out Sund Rock again, it has been a while. Does 11:30/12:00 sound about right for your second dive Tom? Care to carpool Winter?
EJ - I am guessing that first splash will be at abt 10, which will make second splash 12 or 12:30. Hope to see you guys there!

Oh, Hoodsportndive opens at 9 and you can get fills there as well.
Winter
Dive-aholic

Post by Winter »

ejrauschl wrote: Care to carpool Winter?
Totally.