Sunday 5/21/06

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
sparky
I've Got Gills

Sunday 5/21/06

Post by sparky »

Ok you guys :

I have made the trip north to dive with you now
now I am wondering if any one would like to return the favor and make the trip to join my in a grate little dive, We call this dive site

Neatarts East Wall . it is a shallow dive max depth is only 35 feet
but there is lots to see
and I have had grate luck crabbing crab there in the past .

I had planed to come up this saturday but just found out I ma working Saturday and wont be able to make the drive north this weekend

but as Neatarts is on ly about a hour from the house I will be diving there on sunday.

I will post a dive site report on this little known jem in a short but thought I would invite any one intrested in joining me to feel free to
" COME ON DOWN "

I could even offer you a place to crash if you would llike to come down the night before and we could car poll from my place to the dive site and back

think it over and let me know

by the way this is a standing invite for any one intrested in diving the Oregon Coast with me

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Sparkster, I have Open Water classes again this weekend. I'll be tied down with this type of stuff for at least another month, while Dave does his Rescue class (nudge, nudge).

Thanks for the invite and sorry I can't make it this weekend!
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

I'll be a little bit south of you Sparky ... heading down to California on Thursday night for a four-day week-end. I'll be diving Pt. Lobos on Friday, and somewhere around Monterey/Carmel on Saturday.

I'll post a trip report when I get back ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
bet63
Frequent Bubbler

Post by bet63 »

You lucky Dog or should that be you lucky GratefulDawg! Point Lobos is a great dive.

Brian
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

I see how you are Grateful Diver hit the cool spots with out me

I hear the diving down that way is out of this world so take lots of ppictures for us.

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him