Dive Plans???? And general fill in....

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Dive Plans???? And general fill in....

Post by Dave »

O.K. so I realize Wednesday night dives have fizzed for the holiday season but it is time we crank them back up!!!! I have been trying to stay as wet as possible and Doug and I dove both last weekend and 01/02/06....Thanks Doug!!!! WE had a great couple of dives on Hood Canal and last weekend we attempted to take my boat out and after trying to fight the white caps we realized we had better turn her around and ended up diving close to the boat ramp on Alki, off the boat though, anyway I'll fill you guys in later on the details....Next Saturday I am thinking of attempting China Rock again and with a smooth Sound and descent weather we can accommodate myself and two other divers, I will need to get the bow of the boat ready so that we can keep all the gear in it and leave the rest of the boat for passengers etc... if the weather and water do not cooperate I am still planning to shore dive and I am still working on where that will be . O.K. I'll shut up for now talk to you guys soon....Calvin..SUPER job on this forum!!!!!!!!! Now let's put it to use!!!!!
TAKE only pictures,,, LEAVE only bubbles...
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Lets get our Dive on!!

Post by Tangfish »

Dave, I really want to get out there but the SUV is being worked on and I can't fit all the gear (especially when wet) in the new ride. I thought about taking the bus but Joe Metro don't have no good places fo my tanks and weights.
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

Maybe we need to check the route of the big white bus (my truck)????
TAKE only pictures,,, LEAVE only bubbles...
Cmjstealth
Avid Diver

Re: Dive Plans???? And general fill in....

Post by Cmjstealth »

Edit: please ignore this message. This is a very old thread. I accidentally bumped because the forum is currently showing me posts displayed in ascending order :-P