WWW - 3/27/13

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Mortuus
Amphibian

WWW - 3/27/13

Post by Mortuus »

Yup, the tweak thread comes early this week! I'm going to be in MX starting tomorrow (Tech 1!! :partyman: ), so I figured I would get this out of the way while it was still on my mind.

Meetup is at Ye Old Cove Deux (that's two!).
Splash times range anywhere from 4:30 to 7:00, but we like to say the first "official" dive is between 4:30 and 5, and second dive is between 6 and 6:30.

The more people that show, the greater chances of their being food afterwards. It's worth going solely for the Enchiladas al Pastor at The Matador! Trust me.

Need directions/gear hookups/additional info? Feel free to PM me, or post in the thread here. If you send a PM, I will respond as soon as I can.

-Dylan
ScottJordan
Just Settling In

Re: WWW - 3/27/13

Post by ScottJordan »

I'll be there. I'm coming up from Portland to dive through Saturday and will be looking for a buddy for the dive(s).
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

I'm planning on being there for dive one at least (hoping for dive two, unless we do another 70 minute dive and I end up freezing) and food after.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

I'll for sure be there on wednesday (for a change)

hope to see you there Scott!

If anyone needs anything like tanks, lights, cannister lights, bp/wing setups to try out, etc. etc. give me a shout!

My wife accused me of having too much gear this weekend when a next box of toys showed up.. so I do need to justify them somehow :penelope:

K
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
Kees
Avid Diver

Post by Kees »

I'm should be done with a dive up the street time to meet everyone at the Matador. Dive 3 only for me this week!
"I can stop any time I want to."
-Airsix on scooter addiction
JayO
Avid Diver

Post by JayO »

I'll be there for dive 1 and hopefully 2
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

Kees wrote:I'm should be done with a dive up the street time to meet everyone at the Matador. Dive 3 only for me this week!

I owe you a Birthday Beer! :)
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
archisgore
Aquaphile

Post by archisgore »

I'll try and make it to Dive 1. But if not, I'll be there at Dive 2 for sure. I want to do basic skills of DIR gear.
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

great dive and awesome to see some new faces!!

Archie, you did particularly well tonight on boyuancy, bro! amazing what an inch here and an inch there in adjustments does for trim and how that translates to not corking anymore :)

k