Seattle Area Diving 3/28-3/30

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
ScottJordan
Just Settling In

Seattle Area Diving 3/28-3/30

Post by ScottJordan »

I am coming up from Portland and staying with a friend (who unfortunately doesn't dive) in Tacoma Wednesday through Saturday night. So I am going to be looking for someone to dive with on different days. I am willing to drive anywhere in the area and am looking to do 2-3 dives a day. I haven't dove up in Washington yet at all. If anyone is planning on going diving Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, and doesn't mind me tagging a long, leave a reply or pm me.
ScottJordan
Just Settling In

Re: Seattle Area Diving 3/28-3/30

Post by ScottJordan »

Still looking for anyone who wants to go diving in Thursday friday or saturday. I am available anytime of day
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

Scott, I can dive with you tomorrow (Thursday) evening if you like ... shoot me a PM and we can discuss it.

I'm out of work by 3:30. If you'd like to dive Les Davis I can be there 10 minutes later (I work just off the Thea Foss waterway) ... or can be at Redondo by 4:30 (I live just a couple miles from there).

If Les Davis is your preference, contact me today ... so I know to bring my gear to work with me tomorrow ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
ScottJordan
Just Settling In

Post by ScottJordan »

Awesome I'll be up for Redondo tomorrow. I have only dove Cove 2 and that was today, so I'm up for anywhere.
olalladiver
Aquaphile

Post by olalladiver »

Y'all up for an extra diver or two with you? I'm hoping to splash tomorrow as well... Lots of confusing threads and pms with people who may or may not be able to dive depending on how their day plays out (myself included), so perhaps latching on to some people we know are going to be there is the way to go. Plus, I've never dove Redondo nor do I know either of you so that'd be a nice bonus...

What say you?
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Scott, very nice to meet you tonight! I hope you had a good time, and that we get a chance to actually DIVE together next time you're up.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
jeffgerritsen
Dive-aholic

Post by jeffgerritsen »

Scott what time are you diving Redondo Thur ?
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

I'll be at Redondo at 4:30 ... willing to dive with whomever shows up.

I'll be in the main parking lot in a cinnamon-colored Honda Element ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

ScottJordan
Just Settling In

Post by ScottJordan »

I will also be there at 4:30, I also could get there a little earlier, as well
olalladiver
Aquaphile

Post by olalladiver »

See you guys there. Redmond diver is coming I'm told. EJ might be.
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

I'm gonna bail. Woke up this morning with a bit of an ear ache. As the day's progressed it's gotten worse. I'm leaving in eight days for Mexico and don't want to press my luck. Chances are I'm done diving until I get down there ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

ScottJordan
Just Settling In

Post by ScottJordan »

I might not make it or will be late. Car battery is dead. I'll post again of I can't. Also I am planning on trying to dive tomorrow if anyone is interested.
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubak »

We're on our way
Kirsten
"Let's go diving!"
jeffgerritsen
Dive-aholic

Post by jeffgerritsen »

Sorry I missed you folks. Between O2 Cell failure on RB and front wheel bearing failure for the 3rd time in the last 15,000 miles :angry: . This bearing lasted the longest 6,000 miles! Time to travel back to Portland and get my reliable car - toyota yaris and dive out of that one!