Diving Wednesday Evening

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Diving Wednesday Evening

Post by Penopolypants »

Anybody diving Wednesday after work? I feel the need to dip my toes in the cold waters of the Puget Sound before I head off to Roatan. :)
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

When are you flying out?
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

Oooh, you will have an awesome time diving in Roatan Penelope!!!! It's so beautiful!

Sergeant Pepper and I (and maybe RSDancey) are diving tonight, meeting at 6. However, we will be spending some time working on drills. We have a class this weekend, so we thought we would practice a little. Probably do a little air sharing, shoot a bag, working on horizontal descents and ascents, and I'll work on valve drills with my doubles. So if interested in that (oh boy), we'll be there.

Rich
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Sounder wrote:When are you flying out?
Saturday morning...not soon enough. :)
Sergeant Pepper
Perma Narc'd

Post by Sergeant Pepper »

Diver_C wrote: Probably do a little air sharing, shoot a bag, working on horizontal descents and ascents, and I'll work on valve drills with my doubles. So if interested in that (oh boy), we'll be there.

Rich
He said "shooting a bag" ... he, he ,he.
I don't mind losing, but I do mind sucking!
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Diver_C wrote:Oooh, you will have an awesome time diving in Roatan Penelope!!!! It's so beautiful!

Sergeant Pepper and I (and maybe RSDancey) are diving tonight, meeting at 6. However, we will be spending some time working on drills. We have a class this weekend, so we thought we would practice a little. Probably do a little air sharing, shoot a bag, working on horizontal descents and ascents, and I'll work on valve drills with my doubles. So if interested in that (oh boy), we'll be there.

Rich
I'm really looking forward to it! :)

Hm...I don't want to interefere with your training, though. Are you taking Fundies this weekend?
Sergeant Pepper
Perma Narc'd

Post by Sergeant Pepper »

This is an affirmative. :salute:
I don't mind losing, but I do mind sucking!
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

Penopolypants wrote:
I'm really looking forward to it! :)

Hm...I don't want to interefere with your training, though. Are you taking Fundies this weekend?
That's cool! No, there won't be any interference. More likely, it will be comedy relief. Since Beavis, er Sergeant Pepper, hasn't shot a bag before (apparently no untimely deaths in his family), he will get to play with my bag and reel. Meanwhile, in the other comedy corner, someone should probably standby watching me play with my valves just in case I turn them off and can't turn them back on. Oh the fun of it all. And yes, Fundies this weekend, with hopefully more "fun" than "dies".

Rich
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

I'm so envious that you two get to take fundies! I really wanted to take it this spring, but life keeps getting in the way. I am hoping I can squeeze it in sometime in late summer or early fall.

Unfortunately, work is conspiring against me, and I might have to work late tonight. I won't know until the last minute. Er....can I just show up?