Club dive MOVED TO REDONDO! September 28th, 2013!

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
LCF
I've Got Gills

Re: Club dive MOVED TO REDONDO! September 28th, 2013!

Post by LCF »

Oh, man, the food . . . meatballs in mushroom sauce, hamburgers and hot dogs, and that quinoa salad that somebody always brings that is SOOOO good! I'm still sitting here feeling like a Buddha figurine! (And I had a Krispy Kreme for dessert, too.)
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

It was a blast. And those meatballs were delish! All the food was good. The heater tent was warm, and friendly people all around. Great company! Thanks everyone who helped out, especially Penelope and Jeff.
oregondiver
Submariner

Post by oregondiver »

I had a great time too! Thanks p-pants for being such a hostess with the mostess. It was a great pleasure meeting everyone else as well!
Discussing the Whites Fusion: "Looks like you are wearing a startrek leotard with bunched-up undies..." -Airsix

"fins are like shoes....you can never have enough pairs." -Lizard0924
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Thank you everyone! The food was delicious and the company was superb. The weather sucked so bad it was comical, and yet the viz was spectacular. Thanks to Jeff for the heaters, everyone who brought canopies, and especially Arlene (Mrs. Gdog), who worked way harder than I did to keep things running smoothly!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Matt S.
Submariner

Post by Matt S. »

Sadly Jen and I couldn't make it, she got sick. So we cleaned the garage instead... :/