Another Terrrific T-dock Tuesday

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Another Terrrific T-dock Tuesday

Post by Nwbrewer »

Come join us for a spin around the Geodome at another Terrific T-dock Tuesday!

Splash 1 @ 4:00

Splash 2 ???
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Paulicarp
Aquanaut

Re: Another Terrrific T-dock Tuesday

Post by Paulicarp »

I'm in the mood for Dive 3 :partyman:
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

I might try to make this tomorrow. I need to get your hardware back to you, and I really want to make another attempt at the sidemount stuff!
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
monk
Avid Diver

Post by monk »

I'm in!
Paulicarp
Aquanaut

Post by Paulicarp »

LCF wrote:I might try to make this tomorrow. I need to get your hardware back to you, and I really want to make another attempt at the sidemount stuff!
WooHoo! We have a celebrity dive buddy for TTT!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

LCF wrote:I might try to make this tomorrow. I need to get your hardware back to you, and I really want to make another attempt at the sidemount stuff!

Excellent! I haven't used my singles rig in a year or so, and I'm throwing it back on today, so we'll both be gear challenged!
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Paulicarp
Aquanaut

Post by Paulicarp »

Nwbrewer wrote:

Excellent! I haven't used my singles rig in a year or so, and I'm throwing it back on today, so we'll both be gear challenged!
Jake "gear challenged"? ...nevermind, too easy :smt064
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Paulicarp wrote:
Nwbrewer wrote:

Jake "gear challenged"? ...nevermind, too easy :smt064

Somebody else better show up so I don't have to dive with him....

thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

last minute roll call, i'm in:)
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
monk
Avid Diver

Post by monk »

Looks like we are going to have a Dive 2 with Pauli and I currently.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

thefeve wrote:last minute roll call, i'm in:)

Yay for new video lights!

Paulicarp
Aquanaut

Post by Paulicarp »

Thanks all for a couple of awesome TTT octopalooza dives. Several big gpos and a few random reds joined us for both dives. Can't wait to see the vid...
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Didn't do a full edit, didn't get a lot of good video. but here's a clip of 2 of the GPOs.

Still need to mess with the new video light setup, didn't diffuse enough, still washes stuff out a bit too much.

phpBB [video]

Oh and the air share "drill", we like to practice human stage bottle techniques...
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer