wed night club dive

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

wed night club dive

Post by DiverDown »

Hey when are you guys gonna come up and do a wed dive at Mukilteo T-Dock!! Change things up a bit.. \:D/
Who run barter town?
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Re: wed night club dive

Post by John Rawlings »

diverdown wrote:Hey when are you guys gonna come up and do a wed dive at Mukilteo T-Dock!! Change things up a bit.. \:D/
I agree! If any club dives are scheduled up north I'd be far more likely to be able to make it.

The clay walls at Mukilteo City Park are a great dive also if the currents aren't running like a raped ape. Here's a link to a dive report of mine on NWD.com about last weekend at the walls:

http://www.northwestdiver.com/forums/sh ... php?t=6435

It was my first weekend back in the water after two months of illness. It felt really, really great!

- John
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

Wednesdays have been a bit difficult for me lately, work has consisted of nothing less than 12 hour days for waaaaaay too long now but there is light at the end of the very dark tunnel. I am doing the rescue class at UWS Bellevue tomorrow night but it would be cool to plan a Northern Wed night dive soon !!!
:partyman:
TAKE only pictures,,, LEAVE only bubbles...
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

I read your dive report on the clay walls John it was very interesting.. Ive dove the T-Docks 300+ times and have never been to the clay wall yet. Twice ive dove looking for them with the wrong directions! That would be a great wed dive.. I have dove the boat launch when the docks were removed and have found some neat stuff there..
Who run barter town?
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Why don't we plan it for next week? It'll take me longer to get there from downtown Seattle in traffic, so please take that into consideration. I'd love to meet the legend, John Rawlings, in person. :salute:
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

I'd love to check out a new dive site! For me, they're pretty much ALL new dive sites!
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Looks like next wednesday isnt going to be a good day for Mukilteo St park its in the middle of the exchange, with a minus tide that day.. Wed the 7th of June tides are just about perfect for that day..
Who run barter town?
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

Yeah.....the tidal exchange next Wednesday REALLY sucks for Mukilteo. the following week I'm going to be down in San Salvador, but you guys don't need me around to dive up there. We'll get together for a dive in the near future.

Saturdays and Sundays in the AM work best for me, but I'll watch this board for planned dives that I can link up with.

- John
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

diverdown, I've penciled that date into my calendar. Can you remind all of us when the time gets closer?

John, we gotta get you out with us one of these days. I have twins now so I can hang (at least partially).
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

will do looking foward to it...
Who run barter town?
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

John Rawlings wrote: the following week I'm going to be down in San Salvador,
San Salvador?!?!? Awesome! I was spent 6 years of my childhood down there, falling in love with tropical lakes, skin diving / snorkeling, and had my first tast of the ocean there. Let us know if there's any good diving to be had!
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

have fun John and I look forward to meeting you. and trying on your rebreather if you let us do that, i know they cost more than most cars and for that matter homes. :santa:
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.