Wacky Wednesday West – 06/04/14

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Bex
Frequent Bubbler

Wacky Wednesday West – 06/04/14

Post by Bex »

It's time for another wed night dive. For those that don't know, this is a weekly event hosted by GUE Seattle, and is open to ANY diver who wants to come out and dive, regardless of skill, background, etc. It is a great chance to meet others in the community, dive with some outstanding divers and try new equipment, skills and techniques.

Need a buddy? No Problem! We will hook you up. We have many active recreational, technical, and cave divers as well as instructors and dive masters who frequent these events and they are a great place to pick up extra diving knowledge. Additionally, if you would like to try out any piece of dive equipment whether it be a back plate and wing, argon system, doubles, jet fins, canister light, undergarment, or even a scooter, it can all be arranged. All you have to do is ask.

Please respond to this message if you need a buddy or any equipment and we will be make sure you are set up.

Dive times are as follows:

Dive 1 - 4:30 to 5 splash
Dive 2 - 6:00 to 6:30 splash

Those are the splash times, so be sure to arrive with ample time to set up your own gear. If you need last minute tank fills, 5th Dimension is located right on Harbor Ave--only a 2 minute drive from the site.

The dives will both be held at Seacrest Cove 2 located right next to Marination at Seacrest Park on Harbor Ave on Alki. Directions: http://goo.gl/maps/eNMW7. We also typically go out for food and beer afterwards (also known as Dive 3). Both Marination and the W Seattle Matador are frequent post dive destinations.

If you have additional questions feel free to drop me or aadolfi (Alex) a PM here on the board. Both Alex and I will be there for Dive #2 and hope to see you there. If you plan on diving this week and need a buddy, please make sure you coordinate with someone to ensure there will be another diver to join you.

Happy Diving!
Bex and Alex
JayO
Avid Diver

Re: Wacky Wednesday West – 06/04/14

Post by JayO »

In
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

In!!
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
hbax
Getting To Know Folks

Post by hbax »

In for the second dive!