Thursday June 12th

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Thursday June 12th

Post by pogiguy05 »

Can you believe I am posting a Thursday dive? :angelblue: I can probably do one late night dive around 6-7pm but would like to meet for an earlier dive if anyone is available.

Three Tree Meet @ 430pm

Saddle up Thursday crew time for a reunion......... :popcorn:
Jeff Castor
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Thursday June 12th

Post by Scubie Doo »

Crapola, it's my daughters bday.

I really wanted to dive with ya. EJ and I were just saying "when's Jeff coming back?"
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Re: Thursday June 12th

Post by pogiguy05 »

Sadly I have only dived a couple times since coming back from Bonaire in January. Time to get my grove back.tell EJ I switched my 119s to air so they are lighter. Bwhahaha also ask her how is my light *snicker* grin :-)
Jeff Castor
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

I dont know guys...think this would hamper me putting my fin on??!
IMAG1886.jpg
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »

Gdog wrote:I dont know guys...think this would hamper me putting my fin on??!
IMAG1886.jpg
Wtf??? First your hand looks like the shocker and now you have a wrecked toe? Are you on a rugby team?
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

This little piggy went (*&*^&*%#%^#%^$#(^%)%) all the way to the horspital. What line of work are you in again? :penelope:
Jeff Castor
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Accidently kicked the corner of the hallway with my bare feet. Hurt pretty good, dislocated and broken. By the time I get the cast off my finger I will be good to go, broken toe or not!
Hoodsport_Diver
Compulsive Diver

Post by Hoodsport_Diver »

Gdog,
When do you think you'll be back? I' like to make a repeat of the Shilshole dive with you
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoodsport_Diver
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Lol. Well, sorry to say, I wasn't on that dive. I'm all busted up. But healing fast!
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Gdog wrote:I dont know guys...think this would hamper me putting my fin on??!
IMAG1886.jpg
Aaaargh! That looks awful! I did pretty much the same thing once, many years ago. I still remember the pain.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

I can do a dive or 2 Thursday.
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

If someone can do a morning dive or two I'm in. I teach my last class of this year Thursday at 5:30, but after that I'm all over diving on Thursday again.
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

Tom Nic wrote:If someone can do a morning dive or two I'm in. I teach my last class of this year Thursday at 5:30, but after that I'm all over diving on Thursday again.
How early?
Jeff Castor
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

Well just had to make an appointment for 345pm so sorry not going to make my own dive plan. OK let the bashing begin :penelope:
Jeff Castor
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

pogiguy05 wrote:Well just had to make an appointment for 345pm so sorry not going to make my own dive plan. OK let the bashing begin :penelope:
Not cool dude. You owe everyone a bunch of dives!

We will collect. :spatman:
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

Tom Nic wrote:
pogiguy05 wrote:Well just had to make an appointment for 345pm so sorry not going to make my own dive plan. OK let the bashing begin :penelope:

I can make a dive earlier with some old dude I fondly remember along with the after taste of some gelato :neener:
Jeff Castor
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

pogiguy05 wrote:
Tom Nic wrote:

I can make a dive earlier with some old dude I fondly remember along with the after taste of some gelato :neener:
10? 11? Shouldn't go much later if you want to make your appointment. Let me know...
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

I can make a 10am meet at three tree see you there :rawlings:
Jeff Castor
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

pogiguy05 wrote:I can make a 10am meet at three tree see you there :rawlings:
I'm in!
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

OK so for what it is worth Tom and I are meeting at 10am for a couple of dives at Three Tree today. I will not be able to make a dive later in the day and since I see no one able or willing to post then I guess that part of the day is a wash. hopefully the Thursday crew can get back up and going soon. :popcorn: :pirate:
Jeff Castor
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

A great, critter filled two dives today! Thanks Jeff!

GPO's, Grunts, Lumpies, Stubies, etc etc.

Craptastic viz (3' until you are deep than maybe 10), REALLY low tide, LOTS of current... but it was so good to be back in the water who cares!