Wacky Wednesday West – 07/02/2014

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Bex
Frequent Bubbler

Wacky Wednesday West – 07/02/2014

Post by Bex »

Woohoo, It's time for another “Wacky Wednesday West” night dive with GUE Seattle!! This is a weekly fun dive event is open to ANY and ALL divers who wants to come out and dive, regardless of skill, background, etc.

Are you new at diving or Need a buddy? No Problem! We will fix you up with a buddy, any gear and a smile! But, please do respond to this message or PM me (aadolfi) or Bex (bex) or Koos (kdupreez) in advance if you need a buddy or any equipment and confirm what time you will be there.

So, come on out for some FUN and meet other divers in the community, dive with some outstanding folks and try new equipment, or some skill and technique tweaks.

Typical dive times are as follows:

Dive 1 - 4:30 to 5:00pm splash
Dive 2 - 6:00 to 6:30pm splash
Dive 3 – 8:30pm (Optional social with food+beers)

Place: Alki, COVE 2 (http://goo.gl/maps/eNMW7)

Last minute fills can be had at 5th Dimension Scuba up the street on Harbor Ave.

See you there!!

Alex & Bex.
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Re: Wacky Wednesday West – 07/02/2014

Post by kdupreez »

I'll be there and see you guys for Dive 2 at 6:30pm splash and Dive 3 at least.

:joshsmith:
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
chokolad
Avid Diver

Post by chokolad »

I'll be there for dives 2 & 3. Given that I have not been diving for about 2 months or so - it will be an easy shakeout dive for me.
jturner
Frequent Bubbler

Post by jturner »

I'd be interested in joining for dives 2+3 if anyone could lend a buddy and a spare mask. Mine has been leaking for a while and the lens popped out after the last dive. It's being replaced under warranty but it leaves me without one for a little bit.
chokolad
Avid Diver

Post by chokolad »

jturner wrote:I'd be interested in joining for dives 2+3 if anyone could lend a buddy and a spare mask. Mine has been leaking for a while and the lens popped out after the last dive. It's being replaced under warranty but it leaves me without one for a little bit.
Everyone usually carries a spare mask. I'll bring you one. Fit is not guaranteed though :)
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

jturner wrote:I'd be interested in joining for dives 2+3 if anyone could lend a buddy and a spare mask. Mine has been leaking for a while and the lens popped out after the last dive. It's being replaced under warranty but it leaves me without one for a little bit.
What Serge (Chokolad) said.. I"ll also have a few spares.. We are bound to have one that fits between the attendees :)

see you arounf 6:00pm for a 6:30 splash!! I drive a big black RAM.. You can miss it, the license plate says "GUE" :)
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
jturner
Frequent Bubbler

Post by jturner »

Thank you both! See you Wednesday.