ThThTh 3/19

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

ThThTh 3/19

Post by YellowEye »

Hi
Anybody up for ththth this week?
location still TBD. We may do cove2.
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: ThThTh 3/19

Post by ScubaJess »

I'm in!
:pirate:
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Post by stphnmartin »

What time are you thinking? I'll decide later today if I want to dive or go to the gym. :-)
:popcorn: View dive videos on my youtube channel. GH5, Nauticam housing, Big Blue 9000s, Sola 500, 1200, Scuba Lamp Snoot, Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo, Final Cut Pro X
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Why go to the gym when you can dive instead? :)
Just do a few squats in the parking lot while wearing your gear! Or lift your tank up and down a few times & maybe a extra long surface swim! Then go chase Octos around! Hope to see yu tomorrow!!
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Ok so I got my drysuit back. Gotta put the dryglove cuffs back on tonite. Gonna try diving it tomorrow!
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

Due to leaving my brother in law in the Philippines my BCD and fins I am kind of not diving for the moment. :BDub:

OH and as I would expect from this great diving community I must say I have had my dive rite BCD and fins for 8 years and you just get attached to them. It is time to upgrade and then of course dial in things so as I would love to borrow someones I have to say I am a little out of the comfort zone. I am thinking it terms of "if it aint broke dont fix it" and will probably go to the Dive Rite again unless someone has any other thoughts.

BUT then again this is the dive planning section :smt064 :eek: :boxer: :angelblue:
Jeff Castor
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Post by stphnmartin »

Okay, I hit the gym three days in a row and am exhausted, so diving it is. I talked JPA into going as well. What time are we gathering?
:popcorn: View dive videos on my youtube channel. GH5, Nauticam housing, Big Blue 9000s, Sola 500, 1200, Scuba Lamp Snoot, Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo, Final Cut Pro X
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Hi All!
Let's meet at cove2, between 6:15 and 6:30
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

pogiguy05 wrote:Due to leaving my brother in law in the Philippines my BCD and fins I am kind of not diving for the moment. :BDub:

OH and as I would expect from this great diving community I must say I have had my dive rite BCD and fins for 8 years and you just get attached to them. It is time to upgrade and then of course dial in things so as I would love to borrow someones I have to say I am a little out of the comfort zone. I am thinking it terms of "if it aint broke dont fix it" and will probably go to the Dive Rite again unless someone has any other thoughts.

BUT then again this is the dive planning section :smt064 :eek: :boxer: :angelblue:
:threadjacked: :rofl: :nutty: :)

What size feet do you have, I have an extra pair of XL fins that are too big for me

Hope you get out diving soon on a Thursday. How about a trip report of your Philipines?
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

YellowEye wrote:
pogiguy05 wrote:Due to leaving my brother in law in the Philippines my BCD and fins I am kind of not diving for the moment. :BDub:

:threadjacked: :rofl: :nutty: :)

What size feet do you have, I have an extra pair of XL fins that are too big for me

Hope you get out diving soon on a Thursday. How about a trip report of your Philipines?
My feet are size 11 and I believe I was in a XXL, but to be honest I cannot remember to be exact. I guess best way would be to simply stop by a dive and see how they fit me.

As for dive report I dont want to beat up the reefs of the Philippines, but they have taken a pretty severe beating where I was diving from the Typhoons. Maybe I am spoiled from Bonaire and that I have not dived any other tropical sites, but I was disappointed in the reef and critter life at Apo Island and especially the southern coast of Negros Oriental. Like I said I dont want to say only bad things cause hey it was 90 degrees and 79 degree waters, but I would not say it is a Photographers heaven for sure. Not much for macro life.
Jeff Castor
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Post by stphnmartin »

We're parked on the street on the south side of cove 2. Marination parking looks full.