ThThTh 3/26

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

ThThTh 3/26

Post by YellowEye »

Hi

ScubaJess and I keep hearing reported sightings of Butters at Cove 2, so we were thinking of trying to go try Cove2 again this week Thursday night, as ScubaJess still hasn't seen a seal! A large octo was also recently sighted in the open there. We'll meet 6:30 pm cove2. :taco:

If the more south end guys want to plan a dive further south, that's definitely understandable, feel free to do so. Early birds like Jeff feel free to set something up too. :angelblue:

Hope to catch up with any others at the club dive this weekend!
:smt064
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Re: ThThTh 3/26

Post by Scubie Doo »

I may try to meet ya up there. Cove 2 isn't much further than TTN.
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

So excited!! I hope we find butters!!!! And maybe more squat lobsters!! And spot prawns too!
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

UUMMMM
Attachments
Butters_(Facebook).jpg
Jeff Castor
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Post by stphnmartin »

I'm out this week. Heading to Salt Creek on Friday.
:popcorn: View dive videos on my youtube channel. GH5, Nauticam housing, Big Blue 9000s, Sola 500, 1200, Scuba Lamp Snoot, Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo, Final Cut Pro X
mpenders
Submariner

Post by mpenders »

stphnmartin wrote:I'm out this week. Heading to Salt Creek on Friday.
Please follow up with a vis report! Thinking I might try SC on Sunday.
mightymouse
Just Settling In

Post by mightymouse »

I'm in, see you at 6:30!
Hoodsport_Diver
Compulsive Diver

Post by Hoodsport_Diver »

I'm planning on being there. Where will we meet?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoodsport_Diver
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Fantastic! Cove 2 near marination!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
Hoodsport_Diver
Compulsive Diver

Post by Hoodsport_Diver »

Sorry, my schedule today is out-of-control. I can't make it tonight. I hope that you enjoy your dive.

I look forward to diving with you guys sometime again soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoodsport_Diver
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Star Date: 201503.27
Dive Mission: 97

Had a fantastic dive last night with the ThThTh crew!!! YellowEye, MightyMouse, ScubieDoo, EJ & MPenders all showed up. It was a fantastic spring day in the city of Seattle before we splashed at about 18:30PST. We split into 2 groups. YellowEye, MightyMouse and I beamed down to the rock pile above the I-Beams, at 83 feet under salt water, we saw super cute tiny squat lobsters :joshsmith: , a Red Irish Lord, a Real Golf Ball Crab (I like the hermit crabs that wear shells that look like golf balls better :) ), lots of shrimp, some peach Sea Stars and some Yellow Aeolid Nudibranch's. Then we made our way up a bit and found a huge GPO on eggs, it was beautiful!!!!

After that we found another rock pile, I was hanging out with some shrimp when a fish flew past me, YellowEye & MightyMouse saw the Seal chasing the fish. I somehow missed it! :rofl: I need to go back and see him. :pirate:

The dive lasted 50 Earth minutes, MightyMouse and I both had leaking dry gloves so we got cold. Hopefully I can get that fixed before tomorrows Sund Rock Adventures. After the dive we stopped by Elliot Bay Brewery for some pints and yummy food. It was a fun night!

I hope you all have a GREAT Friday!!!!
Scuba Jess signing off
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco: