Tuesday night

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Tuesday night

Post by verrinne »

I can dive tomorrow who wants to join me at Redondo for a couple dives. Get there at 6-630
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
bschnabel
Avid Diver

Re: Tuesday night

Post by bschnabel »

If nobody on here takes you up on it, check in at the Scuba Shoppe in auburn, they dive there every Tuesday night at 6:30. Only 1 tank dive, but at least it gets you in the water.
mjbickford
Frequent Bubbler

Post by mjbickford »

I might be interested. But its a pretty long haul for me, so i would want at least two dives, and possibly an earlier splash/or a site more north.

Let me know what your options are.
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

I normally dive with scuba shoppe but they cancelled this weeks taco Tuesday so thats why.
Ill get back to you about time.
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

The earliest I can do is 6:30 sorry
mjbickford
Frequent Bubbler

Post by mjbickford »

can we do two?
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Yeah
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Dives yes theres two sides I can show you both
mjbickford
Frequent Bubbler

Post by mjbickford »

Im in. Ill be there @ 6:30pm.

I believe you already have my cell number.
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Sweet, no pm me
Hoodsport_Diver
Compulsive Diver

Post by Hoodsport_Diver »

I"d like to dive tonight. 6:30 meet @ Redondo?

Verrinne would you please PM me your phone # so I can stay in touch.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoodsport_Diver
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Would you be good if I tested out my spear gun on a target when we do the south side.
I want to make sure its working