Lobster/Photography Trip Nov 10-14

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
sarinae
Aquaphile

Lobster/Photography Trip Nov 10-14

Post by sarinae »

12401013_10208303222596219_3266555755393204179_n.jpg
Yes, these are my 7 lobsters I caught last November. My first diving trip for lobster. The big one was 7.2 pounds! You can bring home as many as 21 lobsters over 3.25 inches.

Anyone interested in joining me over the Veteran's Day weekend to dive in Southern CA Channel Islands? I have chartered a liveaboard out of Santa Barbara, Truth Aquatics aboard the Conception.

Find more info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/755673694575095/

Lobster/Photography Trip!
Liveaboard charter through Truth Aquatics on board the Conception , Northern Channel Islands (San Miguel, Santa Rosa, &/or Santa Cruz)

Thurs., November 10th(4am) thru Mon. November 14th(5pm)

Board after 8 pm on Wednesday night, Nov. 9th
Arrives back to dock at 5pm on Monday evening

All Inclusive! All meals and non-alcoholic drinks provided, except boarding night meal. BYOB alcohol is allowed.

Rental Gear and Boat Gratuity is NOT included in the price. If flying, bring what you want to fly with and rent the rest. If driving, you may want to bring everything. Lobster hunters should consider wet suits. The lobster are spiny and pokey. Urchins everywhere, you will not want a hole in your drysuit, and dry glove rings can inhibit your ability to snatch lobster.

1 and 2 person bunk style beds, pillows and blankets provided. A sleeping bag is suggested.

Bring your own towel, personal necessities, and dive gear (including tank). Tanks are filled on board between dives.

Night dives on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday--weather permitting.

Tanks filled after each dive, EANx 32% fills available for $6 per fill, 5 to 7 dives per day

Carpool from Seattle an option

$300 Deposit due at time of booking, reserves your berth (non-refundable) However, if the trip is cancelled by Truth Aquatics or myself, your money is fully refunded.

RESERVE EARLY, THIS TRIP WILL FILL FAST!
**Payment in full due September 1st.**

Cost: $825 Divers/$605 Non-divers

See the attachments for more information!

Cost represents less than the normally suggested price. Once I reach the charter cost, I will close registration so that we can limit the number of divers on board. A Limited Load trip is the goal. This is not a profit earning trip for me, I only want to break even and enjoy an awesome time with my local dive folks!
Attachments
Multi Day Dive Trip Lobster Hunting.pdf
(98.04 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Liveaboard Registration Form.pdf
(146.92 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
Truth Aquatics Handbook.pdf
(1.34 MiB) Downloaded 54 times
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Re: Lobster/Photography Trip Nov 10-14

Post by Scubak »

I'd like more info...