Wednesday June 7 - Dive Plans

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Wednesday June 7 - Dive Plans

Post by Tangfish »

I know there are folks planning a dive for this Wednesday at the usual spot (Cove 2), but please speak up so others can know that it's going on.

6:30p @ Cove 2, curbside.

See ya when I see ya!
Cuppie
Dive-aholic

Post by Cuppie »

I want to dive the big pipeline, is that tide sensitive or can we do that wed night?
Sergeant Pepper
Perma Narc'd

Post by Sergeant Pepper »

I'll be crashin' this party if the dive is open!
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

I'm in- cove2 or pipeline. Hell, I'll dive Greenlake.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Cuppie, the Pipeline is moderately current intensive, but the tides look great for an evening dive there. So, Big Pipeline it is @ 6:30pm.
Cuppie
Dive-aholic

Post by Cuppie »

Well, im going to have to cancel this week on you Calvin, i know, what are you gonna do now? I have some work i need to get done and wed night the only time to do it. Sorry, can we do it sunday or next wed if the tides permit?!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

How about a destination wedding AND an underwater wedding! That would shorten the guest list AND the music!

Hang in there, and all of our best wishes to you and your bride!
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

An underwater wedding would have been awesome because then our nutty family wouldn't come - my my parents would be there!!! Our friends could all get certified and attend. Yeah, if I knew then what I know now... this would be a very different wedding!

She's a great girl though and has her OW so hopefully we'll get her out there sometime soon. First order of business is a drysuit!!! She's quite petite so the cold cuts right through her... currently she has an aversion to diving thanks to her wetsuit. The first time she got in the water she said "I should have done my dry suit at the same time!!!"
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Hang in there, Sounder, it'll be over soon!

I'm still up for a dive tonight- plan is for Pipeline @ 6:30, right?

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Sergeant Pepper
Perma Narc'd

Post by Sergeant Pepper »

Well, I came to crash the party at Alki, and I was all alone. #-o Did anyone go? If so, did you go to the pipeline? Maybe next time.
Cuppie
Dive-aholic

Post by Cuppie »

Sorry Seargent Pepper. My boyfriend and i had to bail as well as nailer. Im not sure if anyone else went, it usually consists of us plus a few. We'll def be there next week or on sunday.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Seargent Pepper- Very sorry, we had a mass bail out tonight- pretty rare that absolutely nobody goes, but it happened tonight. Please try next week.

sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Nailer99 wrote:Seargent Pepper- Very sorry, we had a mass bail out tonight- pretty rare that absolutely nobody goes, but it happened tonight. Please try next week.

:-({|= H O W , R U D E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!invite the Brother to dive and then not even bother to show up

Seargent Pepper ](*,) next time you will have to come down to dive with me on the oregon Coast at least I wont leave you with your Air line in a twist like that dirty dog Nailer :axe: ( Love ya BRO )

Just had to stick it to Nailer. some people I tell you they order a dry suit and next thing you know GEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!

Sparky :smt032
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

We need to have a procedure in place for bailing. I'm just a guilty because I only spoke to BJ and Nailer by phone. I didn't know we were leaving a sole survivor all by himself! I owe you a beer at the next post-dive pizza session. Sorry! :prayer:
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Agreed. I won't bail w/out posting.

Cuppie
Dive-aholic

Post by Cuppie »

Hey now, I bailed but i posted.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Next time, plus we need to find a new place to dive thats as convienient, Cuppie and I realized our last like ten dives have been the cove. crap, but what ever its diving and thats what we enjoy. Daves boat is the coolest.
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
Kirby
Aquaphile

Wednesday Dive

Post by Kirby »

I showed at cove 2, (missed all the planning posts) and had a great dive! I forgot to recheck for site relocation. Oh well. Lets try again soon. I actually ran into the guy that headed for the pipeline and gave him directions, too bad we couldn't have hooked up.
Hi, My name is Kirby, and I am addicted to Nitrogen Narcosis.