Bubbles & Suds (7/27 - Wednesday)

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Mac
Aquaphile

Bubbles & Suds (7/27 - Wednesday)

Post by Mac »

Hey all -

By popular demand, we are moving our dives back to WEDNESDAYS. We had thought that Thursdays would avoid some parking hassles at MUK, but Wednesdays just seem to work better for most of the group, so we're back to Wednesdays for good!

We'll be at the Mukilteo T-Dock this week. Rumor has it there may be a new mission to visit the mannequins. We can also set up a 2nd group for those who'd prefer a shallower profile.

Wednesday, 7/27
Mukilteo T-dock
6:15pm Meet-up
6:45pm Splash
8:00ish Diamond Knot
theonly_JT
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: Bubbles & Suds (7/27 - Wednesday)

Post by theonly_JT »

Does anyone have any idea if its feasible to make it to Mukilteo from downtown Seattle at rush hour? Im thinking about making the trek but not sure about traffic.... :angry:
"Whoa! Big ol' blue's one serious place, dude." - Crush the sea turtle
Mac
Aquaphile

Post by Mac »

We have people who do it, but it's definitely a grind, and often, people have to leave work a bit early to make it in time. If you want to give it a try, and are gonna be a little late, give one of us a buzz and we can wait for a bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
GearHead
Submariner

Post by GearHead »

I would like to be part of the mission to visit the Man, but I tore a wrist seal on my backup suit up in the San Juans on Sunday. Looks like I may be out of the water for a few days.
I did consider diving with my 5mm wetsuit and a Lavacore layer underneath, but I'm not quite that hard core.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Echo
Compulsive Diver

Post by Echo »

I too am waiting on my suit to come back from service. Glad we're back on Wed
-Erika